Trekkie’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Trekkie’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 436 total)
  • Author

wheeljack
    Participant

Awesome shading and coloring on your characters, love the robot lion and dino, and the one I liked the most is the ice man with his heart showing through the key hole, I gotta borrow that idea for a character ;)

Trekkie
    Participant

The day when robots finally take over the world will be a nasty one with those creatures you produce. Amazing – but also somewhat frightening… http://images.zaazu.com/img/paranoid-paranoid-suspicious-doubt-smiley-emoticon-000669-small.gif

Mwahaha… :D

@JR19759 said:
    Happy Birthday Trekkie, hope you have a good one.

Thanks! Actually, I got the day off college to go to the Doctor Who Celebration in London. So yeah, it was a good one!

cool but all i see is the butt

Click the attachment link below the picture, you should see the whole thing.

Awesome shading and coloring on your characters, love the robot lion and dino, and the one I liked the most is the ice man with his heart showing through the key hole, I gotta borrow that idea for a character ;)

Thanks a lot! I’d almost forgotten about that ice guy, glad you liked him. And feel free to pinch the see-through-heart idea. :)

dblade
    Participant

Your retro tunic has gone live, Trekkie. I hope you find a use for it. You can find the male and female versions in Tops/MaleCoats and Tops/FemaleCoats.

Trekkie
    Participant

Yay!

Myro
    Participant

@Trekkie said:

@JR19759 said:

Thanks! Actually, I got the day off college to go to the Doctor Who Celebration in London. So yeah, it was a good one!

Sounds like a brilliant way to spend your birthday. Happy belated.

Trekkie
    Participant

@Myro said:

@Trekkie said:

@JR19759 said:

Sounds like a brilliant way to spend your birthday. Happy belated.

Thanks Myro

Trekkie
    Participant

My redesign of Tech Angel for the blog challenge. I ended up trying to go a bit art deco on this one; not sure whether it worked out as well as I would have liked, but here it is:

Trekkie-TechAngel.png

Mad Jack
    Participant

Looks great! Very Metropolis-esque… Cool

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks! Yeah, there was a bit of inspiration there.

Also, I played around with the wreath from HerrD (thank you!) and came up with this:

Trekkie-Wreath.png

Love that Tech-Angel! And the wreath too.

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks HG. (dunno why it took 11 days to reply. My excuse is that I’m forgetful.)

Anyway, building on the snow background I got from Linea (thanks again), here’s a Snow Fairy:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2013/12/SnowFairy.png

Merry Christmas everyone. :)

Trekkie
    Participant

Three weeks? Oh dear…

Here’s an elf I whipped up earlier to try and get some creative juices flowing
    Elf.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Nice character, you can’t beat a good elf.

Trekkie
    Participant

Very true. Thanks HK.

And the elf’s barbarian girlfriend. Both were a little surprised, as neither would’ve considered themselves the others’ type. But it all worked out, and they spend their days questing and adventuring together.:
    Barbarian2.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Another fantasy character (an unintentional theme developing here)

Juliana. A sorceress and trans woman. Developed her magic skills at an early age. With the help of a few spells and potions from her fellow magic-users aiding her in her transition, she’s now become famous across the region for her magical displays that light up the night sky in the whole spectrum of colours.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2014/01/Sorceress.png

Dunno why I haven’t had any explicitly LGBTQ+ characters until this last week, especially considering my own LGBTQ-ness… Well, I’m making up for it now!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 436 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.