Trekkie’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Trekkie’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 436 total)
  • Author

Trekkie
    Participant

My entries into the space pirates contest, taking place in a universe where people can breath in space on starships made of wood and shaped like galleons that can ‘sail’ vast distances in a comparatively short amount of time. Why not?:

First of all, Kreth Zaal, feared Antarean captain of the starship Voidrunner, and her genetically-modified parrot companion POL-3 (or ‘Polly’):
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2012/04/Trekkie-SpacePirateCaptain.png

Her faithful robot first mate ZK-7 a.k.a ‘Zak’:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2012/04/Trekkie-SpacePirateFirstMate.png

The cyborg lookout, highly skilled holo-swordsman and third-in-command Isamu Hayashi:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2012/04/Trekkie-SpacePirate.png

Love your pirate crew. All three are excellent.

ams
    Participant

I agree, your merry band of space pirates are awesome! I’m liking the Eagle also. Great job!

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Trekkie
    Participant

My mask/helmet for this week’s pop quiz:

Trekkie-BreatherMask.png

WolfMoon

Nice helmet. But I don’t like that nose hole?

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks! Looking at it, I’m not so sure about the nose piece myself. I was trying to show it as an air filter-type thing, but it looks a bit off. Kinda snake-like actually.

Trekkie
    Participant

My first entry for the random name contest, Steel Bug.
    This is probably my most-zypped character so far -taking several hours spread across the last few days-, with 215 gradient circles and 247 layers- but I think it was worth it.

Trekkie-SteelBug.png

Trekkie-SteelBugHead.png

fuzztone

Wowsers. The effort was worth it all right. Absolutely love it; I can see that one turning up in an episode of “Doctor Who” and giving kids nightmares!

PS The big image is being cut off about two thirds of the way across. It’s a shame not to be able to see all of something so cool….

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@fuzztone said:

Wowsers. The effort was worth it all right. Absolutely love it; I can see that one turning up in an episode of “Doctor Who” and giving kids nightmares!

PS The big image is being cut off about two thirds of the way across. It’s a shame not to be able to see all of something so cool….

If you click the attached file link at the bottom of the post it should open the picture in a new window and you’ll be able to see all of it.

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks! About the Doctor Who thing, when I showed it to my mum, she said it looked a bit like a cyberman. If you want to see the full large image I think you can click the attachment link underneath.

Harlekin

Nice picture, really good steel effect with the zypping. Great great great.

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks Tarka!

Trekkie
    Participant

A fairly quickly-done character:
    Autumn.png

WolfMoon

Wow. Steel Bug is so awesome!! Yell

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 436 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.