Trekkie’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Trekkie’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 436 total)
  • Author

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks Madjack. Looking back, I think it did go better than I worried it might. And those are some damn catchy songs- definitely need to remember those, and ‘so what?’ is always a good motto.

@madjack said:
    To each his own but to me the most, I guess. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

And to me… um… cake and funny/cute cat videos I guess. Smile

Trekkie
    Participant

Blimey, it’s been a while since I’ve posted any creations. Stupid GCSEs.

Anyway, here’s a creation I’ve been working at for the past couple of days. She’s the leader of a team in some stories that I was working on with a friend a few months back. Basically, said team is the sort that responds to alien threats. There was probably a little more to it than that, but I need to check my old notes.

Anyway, here she is, Team Leader Josie:
    JosieShadedDone.png

And a headshot because I spent a while shading the face and wanted to show it off:
    JosieShadedHead.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I absolutely love how you shade, brilliant work.

CantDraw
    Participant

Nice!

Lightningsword
    Participant

It’s great how you shade, Trekkie! I’ve been looking at your works for quite some time now, and your shading is just brilliant.Smile

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks guys! I’m glad you like the shading so much. Smile

Trekkie
    Participant

So there I was, browsing through my HM creations, which also consisted of some old stuff from an old computer, and I discovered one particular creation came just before Josie, and I thought it would be an interesting comparison to show how my HM style’s evolved since approx. 2010.

-drumroll-…

Behold, Thunderbolt!:
    hm3-betaThunderbolt.PNG

Notice my attempt at backlighting by making Colour1 the lighter colour. But since I didn’t do that on the skin, it doesn’t really work.

Trekkie
    Participant

And here’s a second member of Josie’s team, Alex:

AlexShadedDone.png

And a head shot:

AlexShadedHead.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Look, I made another Robot Dinosaur!

Despite this particular model’s small size, it still left visitors’ Robot Puppies visibly shaken by the experience. The park administrators soon realised that perhaps a ‘No Dogs’ rule would do everyone a world of good.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2013/07/RobotDinosaur3.png

(It’s probably best if you open the attachment in another tab, otherwise you’re not going to see very much.)

JR19759
    Keymaster

Yay, robo-Coelophysis. Good to see you doing another dino.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Yes! That’s what I’m talking about! Cool

Anarchangel
    Participant

Wooooooow. Love it.

Scatman

Blowing away!SurprisedPhenomaclops!,em ..I don’t know..

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks guys!

I realised that there’d been a serious lack of robotic dinosaurs in my HM output lately, and I needed to rectify that.
    And there will be more coming soon…

Trekkie
    Participant

And I’ve also just realised that the original Robot Dinosaur hasn’t been posted anywhere on this thread. So here it is:

After cloning dinosaurs ended in disaster, someone had the bright idea that robots might work better, what with being programmed with the Three Laws and everything. And it did. Especially as they were also cleaner and didn’t need feeding, earning them the eternal gratitude of the park owners.

Trekkie-RobotDinosaurColoured.png

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 436 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.