The Soupster’s Kitchen

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Soupster’s Kitchen

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

First, Richmond! Second, awesome character and posing.

TheSoupster
    Participant

@Stulte said:

That is AWESOME!

Thank you Stulte!

@Vampyrist said:

First, Richmond! Second, awesome character and posing.

Thanks mate! I absolutely love the IT Crowd, and so when I was thinking of doing a wall crawler, there was never really another option for a model…! As for the posing, I would seriously recommend that app to make windows translucent, it was very very helpful!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.

Herr D
    Participant

Use a straight screen shot and size it up in a Paint program or similar.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Stulte said:

That is AWESOME!

I have to agree with Stulte here. The Frog looks so cool, I mean, where do I start? The costume is great, the pose is fantastic, and the way you highlighted the wall was genius.

TheSoupster
    Participant

Thanks, Jeimuzu and Anarchangel! Really appreciate your comments!
    (And Herr D, I think I get what you mean, I’ll give it a go in the future.)

TheSoupster
    Participant

So I’m back down in England for a wee while, visiting family, and my Mum was looking over my shoulder at some of the images in AMS’s thread, which I was browsing at the time. Well, one thing led to another, and so I present to you the first collaborative creation of my mum and me: Magaluf Man.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/thesoupster/2014/08/MagalufMan.png
    Backstory: Whilst holidaying with his wife and kids in Majorca, Gary ‘Gazza’ White becaming the ever-so-slightly pathetic superhero: Magaluf Man. One morning, Gazza woke up to find (to his great surprise) a pair of wings had sprouted on his back. However, try as he might, he just couldn’t achieve lift-off (possibly due to his fondness for pies), and so he had to make do with flapping his wings *really* hard to create a strong breeze.

Using this ‘Superpower’ and his already considerable strength and boxing prowess, Gazza has taken to the streets of Magaluf, vowing never to rest until justice and peace reign in that fair city. He’s also joined a weight watchers group, and hopes one day to be able to use his wings for what they were intended.

djuby
    Participant

That is brilliant!

TheSoupster
    Participant

Thanks mate! :)

JR19759
    Keymaster

God, I really wish that wasn’t so recognisable, but then it wouldn’t be so funny. Bets he comes from Essex ;) He looks the type.
    You have a fellow Brits seal of approval.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Bahahahahaha!!

That is brilliant. :)

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Anarchangel said:

Bahahahahaha!!

That is brilliant. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Indeed, that is brilliant! Oh my gosh, I love MagalufMan so much. Smile

CantDraw
    Participant

I can’t stop laughing! That is awesome!

TheSoupster
    Participant

Two years on (mental), and back to dabble a wee bit into Hero Machine again!

This character (who doesn’t have a name yet) is, as you can tell by her get up, a doctor.ย She does have a backstory as well, but I’m getting old and it’s past my bedtime. ๐Ÿ˜› I’ll update this post soon!

As always, any comments are greatly appreciated!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vengeance
    Participant

great stuff here

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.