Stulte’s stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Stulte’s stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 291 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

These rulers are great.

Stulte
    Participant

@ Mad Jack
    Sorry, I missed your comment. Thank you very much, that means a lot coming from you.

@Mr
    .Nobody
    Haha, thanks! I thought the queen’s outfit missed something, and adding blood seemed like an obvious solution Laugh

@Herr D
    Thank you! The scepter isn’t just a piece of the Emperor’s regalia; it is also a powerful magical artefact as well as an intricate mechanical key to the “Sleeping Dragon” armoury. Also it goes great with his stupid hat.

@Vampyrist

Thanks a lot! More are coming.

Stulte
    Participant

Sepehr Shah. Lord of Persia and the Safavid dynasty.

Shah.PNG

Vampyrist
    Participant

He is awesome!

Stulte
    Participant

Thank you! Smile

Mehmed V Ghazi. Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, holy commander of the Dardanelles Battery.

Ottoman.PNG

“Sighted Union airship.
    Sank same.
    Declaration of war expected to follow.
    Bring good boots.”

Wolf Master
    Participant

Your blood effects and shading are amazing. Nice use of pieces on that cannon.

Stulte
    Participant

Thanks! I had great fun putting it together.

Working on a little something for the blog contest. I might even get it finished in time, if it doesn’t kill me or drive me completely insane. Seriously, this was a terrible idea:

Aachen-skiss-1.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

I hope you do get it finished in time, it looks like it’ll be good.

livewyre1014
    Participant

here’s one of your requests…my shading skills are a little lacking, but I appreciate you helping me get back to work. Hope it’s acceptable.

attempt-2.png

Stulte
    Participant

Thanks again, Livewyre! Your take on the troll really is stunning.

I’m taking a break on the streetview up there. Here’s another ruler in the meantime:

Prime Magister Aoua. Little known head of the Grey Order.

Aoua.PNG

– This job has gotten so impersonal lately. These days the only ones hiring are “secret” societies who spend all day playing at conspiracies. Used to be an honest watchman got to know his clients, but I have only ever seen this one thrice, and just for a few minutes at a time. I’ve been guarding her door for a week, but I don’t even know her name. How about you, Todd?
    – No idea, but I’m guessing she’s a brilliant spiritist.
    – … Shut up, Todd.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Woah, dat face! O_O

Stulte
    Participant

Thanks, JR! The effect is really simple, but I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. Next ruler!

Afel Kouyate. President of the Malinese Confederacy.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/stulte/2014/05/Mali.PNG

“Wars are rarely won by brave warriors, religious faith or patriotic fervor alone. In a battle between a rich turtle and an impoverished lion the lion will surrender, sooner or later.”

Also, I’ve been playing around with the awesome new hand that Dblade has made for us.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/stulte/2014/05/Edderkopp.png

“When I was a boy my father took my little toys from me, so as to harden my spirit. When I studied with the assassins of Marrakech I learned that my father was wrong. Little toys are an assassin’s best friend.”

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Dang, Afel is so boss! And so is Aoua, your outfits are so well put together.

Stulte
    Participant

Thanks a lot, Jeimuzu!

Ravi Rao. Chairman of the Hindustani Conglomerate.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/stulte/2014/05/India.PNG

“Monarchy, as a concept, is dying. Give me a few decades and corporations like ours will rule the Earth.”

Stulte
    Participant

I actually mentioned this ruler a month back. Here she is, censored for your viewing pleasure.

Tu’i Manu’a Malae. Queen of Transaequaria.
    Tui-Cen.PNG

“Tonight the sea bends to our will. Tonight the winds will be our mounts. Tonight we turn the wooden tide.”

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 291 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.