Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 654 total)
  • Author

I really like the muscle highlights on Oblivion. The fire effect is also well done.

Scatman

Thanx!I really put alot of time into the flames back and forth with size and placement on each side to make it exactly the same as far as layers and placement!It was worth the time though.

Scatman

EBEKENEZER-DEMI-GOD
    scatman-EBiKENEZER.png

He definitely looks godlike, which is hard to pull off. And I really like those creepy eyes.

Scatman

My wife wanted me to do one for her,sooo….
    NADIA-(Idigo Rain)
    scatman-Nadia-IndigoRain.PNG

Vengeance
    Participant

@Scatman said:

EBEKENEZER-DEMI-GOD
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/scatman/2012/07/scatman-EBiKENEZER.png

AWESOME looks very cool

Scatman

Thanx!Vengeance!

This is Flotzam-a.k.a.PITCH BLACK(His stage name)he is an acrobat/soldier/gladiator.
    He is the undefeated champion of the P-490 star cluster and a member of the United Federation .
    He is called upon for his specialty of his demise of every mortal (Mutant,Monster,or Gladiator)he comes in contact with!
    his forte ?..Acrobatic display of blade swinging destruction!!
    BLACKSTAR.PNG

Scatman

Flotzam(Pitch Black)
    scatman-blackstar-headshot.png

Wow, that’s a lot of highlights! Must have taken a while to put them all in place.

Scatman

@MisterDinoMan said:

Wow, that’s a lot of highlights! Must have taken a while to put them all in place.

yeah it was alittle time consuming.but I just kinda got on a roll…

Scatman

Kai Lon-(The Dragons Beard)Owner of the SCHOOL OF THE DRAGON ELITE.He teaches martyial arts but his strength is modest for teaching.When He spends time in other demensions kicking ass,for the ASSEMBLY(a school for the gifted martial arts defense team)
    KAI LON
    scatman-The-Dragon.png

Scatman

KA-LONDRAGON.PNG

Scatman

ZION
    Defender of the the Largest planet in the sirus constellation… RUNE!With a human named Jethro who wanted to live forever because he wasn’t sure if life after death was a reality,chose to be frozen in time to be awakened 2000 years later.He an experiment to the very scientists who didn’t even have the same interest in mind those so many years later,He was over time transformed into an Imortal!!If you look deep inside his eyes you can still see Jethro Morse fighting to be a soul,though lost In a world with NO FAMILY OR FREINDS,his only wishes to feel love just one more time.Untill then noone will dare plan an attack on this planet,with ZION as it’s defender!
    zion.PNG

Scatman

I really wanted to do more with ZION even though I like him.I was having issues with the program freezing on him.Sometimes something in the applications causes a freeze (very rare)anyway he still a favorite.

Scatman

I like this one!pulling some favs out of the archive!this one is #11 on the 20 list.Oldie but a goodie!
    MORPHIMAL
    http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2108/scatmanthemorphimal.png

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.