Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 9 posts - 646 through 654 (of 654 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Well, if I were you I’d start off by having a look at some of the new items, they can be very inspiring.
    Good to have you back around again sir, we’ve been missing you. Now get on and do something already!Wink

Herr D
    Participant

If it would get something created faster, you could always take your two favorite characters from your two favorite video games and make a mashup . . .

Scatman

Actually you guys got my wheels turning a bit,I might be a bit slow as to get back into the swing but I am stirring some ideas around with the game character thing thanx to Herr D and there is quite a bit of new stuff here I don’t know where to start!!http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gifOk breath and …….go…………..see ya when I got somethin’ wish me luck and don’t be afraid to drop some concepts my way.

Scatman

In the meantime I thought maybe to fill the big gap i would through some oldies out there for fun,hope you like them.
    Scatman-Adora-Snow.pngScatman-Bloodshovel.pngscatman-cyborg-hiatis.pngscatman-phantasm.pngscatman-Dragonoid.PNGscatman-Storm-Godess.PNGscatman-Aphidia.PNG

Anarchangel
    Participant

Wow. All very cool.

Camruth
    Participant

I second Anarchangel’s comment, some very cool and interesting characters there.

Vengeance
    Participant

good to see you here

mattisagamer
    Participant

Well, I quit Heromachine after seeing your creations Scatman. xD Awesome work man! I’m new here, but it’s awesome to see a fellow Machiner coming back! Welcome back man and I can’t wait to see more from you. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very nice designs. I especially like the guy the orbs.

Viewing 9 posts - 646 through 654 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.