Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 654 total)
  • Author

Scatman

scatman-Pulse1.png

Well this PULSE!!

Scatman

Harlequin I guess I will try to Import it with a smaller size and see what happens

Harlekin

xxx

Change the with for 750 and the height for 450 – maybe work it.

Scatman

scatman-Pulse-shock.png

here is PULSE fully charged
    scatman-Pulse-shock-headshot.png

and Here’s his Mug

Scatman

you know I really have to give ams a high five for bein’ a great teacher and Inspiration,you opened alot of doors me with PULSE

Well now off to make another!!

ams
    Participant

High five accepted, dude! Your pics rock! And that’s the great thing about this community, everyone shares and learns from one another. Everyone just wants to see cool pics and characters.

Cheers!

Scatman

after 2 full days of a character that I worked on freezing and not letting me export it,I decided to make something out of fustration!!
    THIS IS NEMO THE KILLER MIME!!!!!SILENCING THE WHOLE WORLD ONE SORRY FOOL AT A TIME!!!
    scatman-NEMO-THE-KILLER-MIME.png

Scatman

Scatman-Adora-Snow.png

Adora Snow A.K.A Adora Green,Adora Cloud ect. known to the Agency as Agent 510

Scatman

scatman-adora-snow-headshot.png

Scatman

O.K. An old 2D character I called Astral Traveler on my first page came about as a guy traveling through the vastness of space.
    This is the Super Transsolar traveler now known as ICARI SATURNUS .
    HOMELAND Saturn
    scatman-Icarus-Saturnus.png

scatman-Icarus-Saturnuscircle.png
    scatman-Icarus-Saturnusbackround.png

Scatman

When i first registered as a member of HM3 I made a few guys that I was reall proud of .Well this the first draft of the idea behind Icari Saturnus(Titan)

Scatman-Astral-Traveler-1.png

Harlekin

@Scatman said:

O.K. An old 2D character I called Astral Traveler on my first page came about as a guy traveling through the vastness of space.
    This is the Super Transsolar traveler now known as ICARI SATURNUS .

Sorry i don’t want to humilate but Purple cloth and skin color zypping. Hmmm so this is eye hurting. Try out to use very low saturation white or lighter purple color. And the leg area is a little bit dizzy.

Scatman

Yeah I don’t really need to know what hurts YOUR eyes,especially when It utterly pleases ME.
    Not to sound mean but when I was a professional musician other musicians used say I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!! I would say to myself as long as I like it that is all that matters.especially since there are absolutely NO RULES in art.I didn’t put it up on the critique forum,so I don’t need help!I hated picasso’s work,but that didn’t matterIT”S ART!You ARE a PHENOMANAL artist!!!
    YOU of all people should no that!next time you start a comment with “I DON”T MEAN TO HUMILIATE…..DON’T!!

I love your work by the way!
    but as long as YOU love it that’s all that matters!

Harlekin

Sry. I don’t find the perfect word. I absololutly agree the artistic freedom. I only want to give advice. BTW really sorry.

Scatman

I guess I took it too personal becuase it was fresh and I really liked him!But critisizm is good!!no problem!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.