Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 654 total)
  • Author

Scatman

I wanted to try my luck at the Elf character,this is what I came up with …

HELENA (ELVEN PRINCESS)and sharp archerer!
    SCATMAN-HELENA.png

Scatman

Better view (please someone tell me how to adjust them to center)

SCATMAN-HELENA-1.png

Scatman

This my first knight pretty cool!

Kilgor The Knight

scatman-knight-Kilgor.png

Kilgor And Steed

knight-and-steed-1.png

Scatman

Alright!This is the bells and whistles version of KILGOR.
    scatman-KILGOR-the-knight-1.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

You have become something of a pro in an incredibly short time. I tip my hat to you sir!

I must agree with magnus. You’re latest work is incredible. The shading and highlights are amazing. And the character designs themselves are all outstanding as well.

Scatman

@MisterDinoMan said:

I must agree with magnus. You’re latest work is incredible. The shading and highlights are amazing. And the character designs themselves are all outstanding as well.

WOW!!thank you guys!!I have that disease where if I do something I do it to the fullest,Could be good OR bad!so far so GOOD!
    I love hearing that from the guys I am inspired by!

Scatman

While I see all the backround work some of you guys do I am inlined to give it a try(even though I really don’t get into them,the stuff I see makes me want to try it!so at the same time my 5 yr old son wanted a evil wrestler I pacticed my posing and backround.
    So this is
    THE FLYING DEMON(his obsession by day,and possession by night)
    scatman-The-Flying-Demon.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Some nice work recently, your shading in particular is getting really good. Just make sure it doesn’t overpower the image! Cool

Scatman

@Kaylin88100 said:

Some nice work recently, your shading in particular is getting really good. Just make sure it doesn’t overpower the image! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Thanx Kaylin,I am really tryin’ to work on just that.shading is wierd after an hour on the same thing you start to think you see things that aren’t there and things that are you don’t see.Well with time I guess.Thanx for the hints,always useful!

Vampyrist
    Participant

I like her design, but to me she seems a bit too thin or tall. Also, a suggestion when it comes to shading, adding darks as well as lights can make her pop even more.

Scatman

@Vampyrist said:

I like her design, but to me she seems a bit too thin or tall. Also, a suggestion when it comes to shading, adding darks as well as lights can make her pop even more.

It’s so funny I was tearing off the post to fuddle with her(wow um)when you were making that comment thinking the same things and I adjusted her alittle but I still see that she might be to skinny.as far as shading I do that sometimes with darks I just spend so much time tryin’ to figure out her shape!It still botherin’ me.I will have to do a new version down the line!I ‘ll keep ya posted on her.

Scatman

well this is the first draft she still looks to tall(skinny)I think I kinda like it in some wierd old school way.anyway I will do a more scaled model of her soon
    LORETTA STARR-Lone Star vigilante

STARR-VIGILANTE.png

Zerogarth

You should try to do brighter backgounds, that way the character’s a visual priority …and maybe give a little transparency to the lighing effects, same reason as before… anyways, nice work, u’re getting the hang of it! Kilgor is specially great, u can tell he just polished his armor and weapons (liked those shining effects) : )

Scatman

@Zerogarth said:

You should try to do brighter backgounds, that way the character’s a visual priority …and maybe give a little transparency to the lighing effects, same reason as before… anyways, nice work, u’re getting the hang of it! Kilgor is specially great, u can tell he just polished his armor and weapons (liked those shining effects) : )

I literally have to apologize for that last post(STARR) she looked like she’s been up on speed eatin’ cigaretts and coffee.zi hear ya ZEROGARTH!here is the new and improved (I had some sleep)I feel pretty good about her now!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.