Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 654 total)
  • Author

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Hey man, just looked through your whole thread, and I must say, I’m quite impressed! I know you made it forever ago, but I couldn’t help but notice your Rhinok (I think that’s the right name?) is similar to the Judoon from Doctor Who (don’t know if you watch DW, but I thought I’d say that anyway). Again, I’m impressed. Good stuff broski. Looking forward to more.

Scatman

Thanx man!I have peered at your thread myself for awhile now and can Honestly say I too enjoy your thread as well!D.W. not too much knowledge about it ,buy remember some.Glad you liked him either way.Smile

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Thank you too! Unfortunately, I’m not anywhere close to as good as geniuses such as yourself, ams, Trekkie…the list goes on and on. And I haven’t really been posting much either. I mean, I MAKE characters, I just never get around to posting them. I tend to just lurk around the forums most of the time.

ams
    Participant

Here is your character pic for your awesome coloring of my armored character. Hope you like it.

Cheers!

DEMONSPEED-for-Scatman.PNG

Download DEMONSPEED-for-Scatman.txt

Scatman

Wow!!Love it man!Thanx,it’s an honor!I will cherish him!you da man!Smile

Scatman

After a week plus creative block I got it together abit to squeeze this one out………

After being fired from the power distribution company for an accidental death of a fellow enployee,Franklin Benhurst swore to get his revenge.Being the intellect behind some of the companies greatest innovations to modern energy solutions, he crafted himself a body suit made of kevlar and a rare rubber/elastic coating.The suit was built to absorb energy from all sources within a half mile of his vicinity through a series of remote energy transformers strapped to his suit in order to blast the powerful amperage from the dischargers on his hands.
    He likes to be called….

TRONIX
    scatman-TRONIX.png

NHA247
    Participant

Very cool! Great work as always man!

Scatman

Armed Forces Contest Entry
    Codename:
    SCORPION
    scatman-Codename-Scorpion-1.png

Scatman

I will be opening a additional thread totally dedicated to my Steampunk style series called
    The Pilots Of the Pheonix Church
    This is the first character and the Hero/main character.He is the Captain of his Balloon Warship the Princess Cansianna
    CAPTAIN FLICKERS
    scatman-Captain-Flickers.png

Moognation
    Participant

That’s just gorgeous, man!

Scatman

Thanx Moog!

Captain Flickers is phenomenal! The color work on all your character’s is amazingly detailed.

Herr D
    Participant

Tronix face is very realistic. Reminds of W. Frakes playing bad guys.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Tronix is fantastic. But then everything here is fantastic.

ams
    Participant

KICK-ASS characters! Love the shoulder pad boots on Tronix and the way you used the rectangle gradients on the wrist screens.

Awesome job, my friend!

Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.