Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 654 total)
  • Author

Iscarioto
    Participant

Guardian of Grace made me actually audibly say “wow,” that is just incredible Scat. The colours, majestic.

Also love the shading and the details on the boosterbabes, phe-nom-nom-nom!

Scatman

@Iscarioto said:

Guardian of Grace made me actually audibly say “wow,” that is just incredible Scat. The colours, majestic.

Also love the shading and the details on the boosterbabes, phe-nom-nom-nom!

Thank you man1That is a great compliment coming from you,big fan!

Scatman

MERLIN
    THE GREAT
    scatman-MERLIN-the-Great.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

WOW!!! Guardian of Grace is like St. John the Divine, stained glass window worthy and your BoosterBabes kick the crap out of my Fly Girl! I’ve got to redo her and steal some of your ideas, but she’ll never match your work! Merlin just blew me away!

Weilyn

Oh, you beat me to it Laugh
    I’m working on a Merlin, and now you have humbled mine before it is even finished, you magnificent bastard, you Wink

Scatman

@Weilyn said:

Oh, you beat me to it http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif
    I’m working on a Merlin, and now you have humbled mine before it is even finished, you magnificent bastard, you http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Sorry Weilyn I am sure with your skills you can totally come up with something wonderful.And if I am going to be a bastard at least I am magnificent!!People do that to me all the time,ams did it to me with King Arthur,That’s why I went with Merlin!Noone can out-do the amazing ams!

Scatman

Classic Superheros were always a stay away for me but I am really inspired by the latest contest I tried my hand at it.
    I also will be making a regime if you will of American” Vigilante” type Heros called the Talons of Freedom
    first Peace eagle as they are called,….
    LORD LIBERTY
    scatmanLORD-LIBERTY-2.png
    LORD-LIBERTY-3.png

Full Backround

JR19759
    Keymaster

That helmet is something special, either version. Might be your best since Dark Swarm, the pose, the shading, everything is brilliant.

Scatman

@JR19759 said:

That helmet is something special, either version. Might be your best since Dark Swarm, the pose, the shading, everything is brilliant.

It’s funny you bring up Dark Swarm it was on my mind the whole time I was creating it….somethin’ bout the backrounds and not bein’ lazy on the dark shades.

prswirve
    Participant

most times “not being lazy works”… :) wonderful work there scat..

livewyre1014
    Participant

I like it. A very interesting take on a patriotic hero, which are also a “stay away” for me haha

Scatman

The next addition to the Talons Of Freedom
    LADY JUSTICE
    scatman-LADY-JUSTICE.png

Lone Justice

scatman-LoneJ-ustice1.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love it. Awesome as always

prswirve
    Participant

Wow! Awesome work!

Scatman

Thanx guys!I altered a pose a bit that is credited to the amazing ams!

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.