Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 654 total)
  • Author

Scatman

EVE
    close-up
    scatman-headshotEVE.PNG

TheSoupster
    Participant

Hmmm… Some sort of Queen of Heaven idea? Definitely the gold, crown and sceptre would suggest some sort of ruling… Either way, really really good job, the tone on the skin is amazing, as are all the reflections from the gold. Beautiful piece!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Wow! Really stunning illustration! She reminds me of an Egyptian goddess.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Brilliant shading and effects!

Scatman

Thanx fellow maciners!Now to the meanings behind the picture.After further opservation more meanings seemed to arise.
    1.)I posted the pic on the eve of the 12/21/12.and this would predict the opposite of the eve of destruction.Instead In retrospect it was actually the eve of triumph over the demise of the human race.
    2.)A Queen of Angels Eve was sent to extinguish the rising of the dark one,”The Beast’ from rising.
    And the one I fancy most…
    3.)The Advanced civilization of Extraterrestrial beings (Angels) intervening in the end of our cycle and bringing us to a higher level of conciousness.
    Well Now that it is reaveled I am sure It was pretty obvious to you guys,yet I thought it would be fun nontheless.
    WE MADE IT!Now back to our trials,tribulations and human self destruction………More Intervention might be needed from here on out.In which I absolutley invite!bring us forward and advance us PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER,AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Scatman

Playin’ with faces…
    FAWN HEADfawnhead.png

Moognation
    Participant

Looking at yer stuff, I feel like I need to go to remedial HM school. Nice freakin’ work!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet face.

Scatman

How do you know that HN?You can’t even see me.hhmmm chirp….chirp..

Scatman

@Moognation said:

Looking at yer stuff, I feel like I need to go to remedial HM school. Nice freakin’ work!

Well ,guess what?Looking at YOUR stuff has gave me many ideas over the last year.The thing I love most of all about your creations are the faces,they are so “At You” and understood.Remember you have a style all your own” When It’s a Moog It’s aMoog”
    and I meant that as the deepest compliment,but thank you for those remarks it truley is humbling!

Man, your stuffs are outstanding! They are way more detailed than an average HM creations.

Scatman

@deathbyperfection said:

Man, your stuffs are outstanding! They are way more detailed than an average HM creations.

Thanx dpp,but when I started ,I tried to do as many decent characters as I could because I wanted to see the end result quicker.Now I take what I only learned by observing great machinists like ams and djuby,shiboreth and others and decided to do One really great piece instead of many ok peices.If you take the tips-and-tricks and look at others work anyone with some patience and a ability to think outside the box can achieve alot more than they think with HM.Dblade is a prime example as that.So take your time on one instead of rushing a bunch.I hope that helps.

Scatman

Had to use some of these new items sooooo…
    If anyone has ever followed my thread they would see I post characters I create from a series of mine called the F.O.L.,
    Well this the newest induction to the series of
    THE UNITED FEDERATION OF LIGHT.
    Cory Silverman-member of theFLAMING TALONS -Federation fighter pilot
    scatman-FlamingTalon.PNG

Awesome pilot!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice. Love the helmet.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.