Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 654 total)
  • Author

DC-Lover
    Participant

Nice. I like her costume and the markings. Her costume shows an impulsive character.
    Good work man

I’ve been gone a couple of days and you’ve yet again improved tremendously. The shading on your latest creation is really good. Couple that with an awesome character design and I think you’ve struck gold. Keep it up man, I can’t wait to see your next character!

Scatman

thank you guys I am truley appreciative!Smile

Scatman

SWAN SONG
    JR19759 REDESIGN
    scatman-swansong-JR19759-REDESIGN-1.PNG

Weilyn

Mihira is amazing! Definitely one of my favourite designs of yours!

Swan song is great too, excellent shading on the face.

I really like the way you made Swan Song’s costume look like leather. And I have to agree with Weilyn, the shading on the face is great.

Scatman

thanx guys.ya knowI really didn’t go crazy I wanna do some redesigns for JR’s contest in a timely manner and I have to say that I like having the backround on a character helps it move smoother and It turns out I dig the creations much more than I thought.

Scatman

PSYCHOSIS
    JR19759 DESIGN CONTEST
    scatman-psychosisJR19759designcontest-1.PNG

Scatman

ION
    (red solarian)
    JR19759 solarian contest
    scatman-IONredsolarian.PNG

Scatman

I needed a break from the contest stuff to revisit creating for myself and putting time into some new characters.So here’s the newbie,
    SIMIAN TROOPER
    scatman-SimianTrooper.PNG

djuby
    Participant

Stunning as always.

Love the metal effect on these last few. Everything’s so shiny! Laugh

Scatman

I thought I would have fun,I am not a monster guy but I originaly wanted to do just a custom face but the monster in me took over and well heres…
    GLILOCK
    scatman-Glilock-allshine.PNG

Scatman

Sgt.Father Gregory McBride
    Supersoldier Green Berets
    Priest…….Gregory McBride born 1985 ,wartorn Ireland
    After schooling in Ireland moved to the U.S for his practice with the priesthood.
    after 911 inlisted in the Marine Corps,shipped to Afghanastan serving as the Special Forces Green Berets Pastor.
    in the time he spent over there he felt murder was wrong but the lesser of two evils must die.One day a suicide bomber walked into a cafe and blew the place to peices. Like he did so many times before, give someone “Last Rites” except this time it was a four year old girl, her name was Sophie…He will never forget her!After the smoke cleared he realized he too was hurt.A shard of shrapnel had pierced his eye and as a result,he has one less eye. .
    He has a new look and a new mission…..KILL THE DEVIL ON EARTH!!
    Eye for an Eye!
    Tooth for a Tooth
    Fire with Fire!
    NOTturning the other cheek…He is THE FATHER OF NO MERCY!!!STRAIGHT TO HELL WITH THEM!!
    Sgt.Father McBride
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/scatman/2012/12/scatman-Sgt.McBride.PNG

Scatman

PADRE MAC.
    No backround
    scatman-Sgt-Father-Gregory-McBride2.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.