Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 654 total)
  • Author

Scatman

thanks bad and harliquin I see what you’re sayin’ bout zyp.

dang, that’s one great looking image!

Shiboreth

No joke, I think what I appreciate most about the image is the light trailing the fire on her hands, and how you’ve positioned things to try to make the picture more dynamic. It *might* work that if you angled that light to follow the perspective of her body, it could help give the image a bigger sense of movement. I’m not completely sure, though. I’ve been experimenting with that myself, and I’m still trying to figure out what makes for dynamic pictures.

djuby
    Participant

Dang your good! The face is almost photographic!

Legatus
    Participant

Flame Dame is fantastic.

…as a sidenote i really like the fact that you twisted the frame/background a little bit, gives a nice extra dynamic feeling

Scatman

awe, that’s all nice talk,shucks.Thank you guys!http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif
    thanx for the notice on the slightly tilted backround I think sometimes thr littlest things can make the biggest impressions.
    and as far as djuby and shibroreth I thank you and shiboreth I do think you would be correct in the assumption of the trails following her body pose,I know you played with that whole perspective thing yourself with your last piece.

Scatman

Well here’s the newbie!she is hot!and frigid!well she is a F.O.L. agent .nordic woman was found in the ice after 100’s of years the scientists were amazed to see her not only preserved but very much alive!!Not only did she heal well she was totally and amazingly reborn with super human abilities such as freezing time eneough to talk the truth out of someone and thaw them before they new they were even interrogated.quick with a super weapon she has no problem using her bare strength equel to 3 grown men.She lost her family that day years ago on that mountain ,but she found a new one through the Many heros of The
    UNITED FEDERATION OF LIGHT
    ANGELICA FROST
    scatman-angelica-frost.PNG

Legatus
    Participant

She is … cool! Cool

djuby
    Participant

Love her!

Scatman

thank you she was not easy to form in the beginning but suprisingly she started coming to life as I went and turned out to be one of my favorites in color work especially.Definitly fun!

Harlekin

So not a bad picture. I like the coloring but i think the background gives a little crowded. Too many brighter thing and the character a little missing in the picture. – The clothing is nice work. And in the face – next time try out to made the white zypping a little saturate (30 – 40). BTW very nice character story and you catch the freezing part of the character. Nice keep on going.

Scatman

thankx harliquin I always feel like I crowd the character that’s why am more of a character guy I am really just tryin’ to incorperate backrounds lately.as the zypping I sometimes see it and sometimes do ,but I move my monitor an inch and the whole alpha changes so it’s a matter of perception and individual set up as well.I do agree I zyp wierd sometimes ,a work in progress.Wink

Weilyn

Holy ****!
    How did you create Flame Dame!? I must know!

Scatman

I used the companion seen above the remake.I pretty much added in items from the female body items to cover over the parts that I could, reshaped some of the thigh parts and added my own belt accessories and remade the head hair and face using new items.After some shading and zyps(light glazes)walla!and of course I added some patterns and colors.

@Weilyn said:

Holy ****!
    How did you create Flame Dame!? I must know!

Weilyn

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks! Wink

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.