Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 654 total)
  • Author

Scatman

I actually thought of them as cuffs from the body suit,or to see them as bracelets,but hey..eye of the beholder right?
    oh and I was goin’ for the tattoo look on the forearms.aren’t you a bubble buster LOL!!Wink

@Scatman said:

I actually thought of them as cuffs from the body suit,or to see them as bracelets,but hey..eye of the beholder right?
    oh and I was goin’ for the tattoo look on the forearms.aren’t you a bubble buster LOL!!http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

The cuffs threw me for a loop then Laugh But now I see those arms more as decayed than as tattooed. Could be the combination with the wrinkled face though.

Scatman

it’s really cool how when ya look at somethin’ one perception is different than anothers,that’s what makes it worth it!
    I totally get the decaying arms thing.At this point as long as his head’s on straight I’m doin’ wellLOL!!Laugh

Scatman

DARLAK Standing 13 ft tall a towering mass of aggressive beauty this bounty hunter will not and never have had a problem getting her “man”
    An Alien(Pleadien),Human(Earthling),And a Giant hybrid race known here in Earths ancient history as Annunaki,she is a WONDER.Healthy with superhuman strength, she travels Inter-dimensionaly to assassinate key figures who change the universe’s history who’s lives interfere with keeping peaceful relations throughout the Federation and it’s allies.She has no conscience ,but is HIGHLY intellectual,and advanced in space-time travel.Thus making a prime candidate for the down and dirty job of deleting beings from their very exsitence.She is for hire and her name is….
    DARLAK-INTERDIMENSIONAL ASSASSIN

scatman-DARLAK-inderdemensional-assassin.PNG

Scatman

ALRIGHT I NOTICED A THEME WITH MY COLORE SCHEME,RED AND BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I FEEL EVIL LATELY .I will be moving on to some new colors.sorry guys!

meniukas
    Participant

WARHORSE kinda remind me of Robert Adams “Horseclans”.

Legatus
    Participant

Darlak is cool but she looks so unhappy. Wink

@Scatman said:

ALRIGHT I NOTICED A THEME WITH MY COLORE SCHEME,RED AND BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I FEEL EVIL LATELY .I will be moving on to some new colors.sorry guys!

No need for all caps rage my friend Laugh I use the same color schemes over and over again too.

Scatman

I need to becom familiar with the clan but I hope it is a good representation.
    I know it’s like a fav color thing and it’s unconciously done.
    Anyway so veering from evil here is
    SOUL THIEF
    scatman-soul-THIEF.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet.

Scatman

POP QUIZ ENTRY
    Somethin’ I should do instead of this all day!
    scatman-GET-A-JOB.PNG

Scatman

My 100 entry,I went bonkers tryin’ to figure this one out,it was between 3 and well
    Captain Ronan Cooper-Starship Spec.Forces United Federation of Light
    scatman-Captain-Ronan-Cooper.PNG

Scatman

D-HAZARD
    Villian-
    no backstory yet
    scatman-D-HAZARD.PNG
    close-upscatman-D-HAZARD-CLOSEUP.PNG

NHA247
    Participant

These are great!! and im in the same boat with picking my favorite or best creation! Idk which one to choose! haha

Moognation
    Participant

Just great work, Scatman!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.