Santa Swap 3

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Santa Swap 3

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 131 total)
  • Author

Keric
    Participant

Strange, it did not take the link, but I put the pink top as an attachment, and it took it strange!

Nug
    Participant

@Keric Would you like the pose to have the dress as well, or just the body?

Keric
    Participant

I think the dress could be made by using the swoopy cape on the last page of the backplane standard, but Either way would be cool with me!

Skoul
    Participant

These make me wish I would have just asked everyone to come up with a villain. 

Well I’m taking that as an opening for more villains so here is my villainous duo the Anti-Greens (I know it’s a bad name.) I left the Logo a little bare, I’m surprised there isn’t a knife or fork in the machine. They will stop at nothing to stop people from eating vegetables – especially children. I give you Carrot and Broccoli (not very original).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cliff
    Participant

@ Keric.
    Here you go in return for the wonderful Elf Selfie, I give you a Christmas dress and cape for Vanessa. I hope you like it.

This was the very first time I have ever loaded a txt file to load a character. the ears and hair didn’t cross over, But I think I got it all on there that showed at least.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

@JR
    LOVE the logo, looks SO much better than mine. Thank you very much.

@ Linea
    I know I did you the Cat Villain Scardy Cat, but I wanted to do the Autumn scene as well since it was noted as my more than one person and the Cat Villain wasn’t

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

@Nug
    I hope you don’t mind I came up with a Super Mom Villain.
    Victor Coffman aka VIRUS
    he spreads debilitating colds, flu and pneumonia by touch or breath weapon (cough/sneeze)
    He was a scientist working on coming up with cures for cold, flu and pneumonia, but he was fired when he got too close to finding a cute due to pressure from pharmasutical companies that was afraid of losing millions of dollars if the cold was whipped out
    He was attacked as he was cleaning his lab, and was exposed to various strains cold and flu he had been working on to eradicate. Victor now was a carrier of many strains of the viruses. In his anger he used this against his attacker then his heartless boss. The viruses have had detrimental effects on him and he no longer cares about humanity and will spread his viruses at will with anyone who crosses him.

Here he is in coat, pajama pants, slippers, leaving behind toxic tissue in his wake.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

@Herr D

A Set of Stone Lions and Steps for a Library

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Ooh! Cliff? Did you save the text for that? I may have to rewrite my Incorporative.

cliff
    Participant

MAN it takes a long time to highlight all that txt to copy and paste into a .txt file
    😀

I hope it works for you.
    I’ve never messed with the HM txt files before

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

@Can’t Draw
    Here is a villain for Red Bat:
    Echo
    he has sonic powers.

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

@ Cliff Two things 1) hit the Control and the A button together should highlight all of the text
    and 2)I left of the hair and the ears for Vanessa to allow the HM’er the freedom to change them

cliff
    Participant

W@Keric
    Dude, You rock! It Works!

I hope ya liked Vanessa’s holiday gown.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok guys, as it’s Christmas Eve, I think it’s time to close down this years Santa Swap. If you have any outstanding gifts to return (I know I have, but I can’t remember to whom I owe them), then you may use this page to post them, but no giving new gifts.

And with that, Merry Christmas everyone.

Nug
    Participant

@Skoul I like your dynamic… ummm no thats not right…. “Organic Duo”!

Very Original! I’m loving the possibilities! Thanks for these! Merry Christmas, friend!

@Cliff
    Very Cool!… and fitting. I got to be honest with you that villain has already been attacking  SuperMom, and the rest of the SuperFamily. Down and out for the holidays is no fun, but you going through it too, ain’t you, man? I hope you’re doing better, and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

P.S. To all of the married machinist out there that have to visit the in laws today… I want you to join me in practicing fake smiles, and know that you are not alone. I wish you all the best of luck.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.