Santa Swap 3

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Santa Swap 3

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
  • Author

Skoul
    Participant

Here I go again Herr D. I’m trying Mad Jack’s method.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Samerekaul24
    Participant

Perhaps a bit unimaginative, but how about “Drake Malecor”?!

Malecor isn’t too bad. I hesitant with the “Drake” though. Part of the reason for not liking the original name was it’s too close to dragon. Thanks!

How about “Bowstring” (see attachments), an older character of mine?! I’ve revised since, but maybe you have use for this version. ;)

Bowstring looks awesome! And if not a sidekick, maybe a enemy/rival. Looks awesome!

@Skoul I wasn’t sure if Black Phoenix had wings or if that was just a cool design behind but I thought I’d give him a pair to use.

Attachments:

Samerekaul24
    Participant

@JR19759 This Christmas Eve was a cloudy, snowy one. But through it all, one star shined brighter than any other, bright enough for all who cared to gaze upward to see in all its splendid.

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

Here is my first gift- Can’t draw clothed and pose only Options. My first attempt at txt attachment…

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

@ Mad Jack, I hope you don’t mind I did a quick starter for the name, if you like it, and want to use it as a jump to design/ redesign S.C. go ahead

I hope you like it. =)

Attachments:

Linea24
    Participant

@Mad Jack: Oh wow, that is just brilliant! I love what you did with Mass Indecision! As for my gift to you in return, how about this power? Well, more like power set, actually. Someone who is able to adapt their body temperature to their surroundings as well as has powers that also change with their surroundings (e.g., is able to create fireballs in a desert and frost blasts in the tundra).

Linea24
    Participant

Hey Cantdraw, what about Shadesia for you to redesign for your 5th request?

Herr D
    Participant

@Mad Jack: I’ll update my list later, but if you’d like to do another microscope or a wall of outdated computer equipment or the exterior of a library (like a stone lion on steps) instead, that’d be great.

@Skoul
    : Yes, drawing in the hero–tried to do that so you could use your own hero. Thanx for the ‘scope.

Mad Jack
    Participant

@ Linea24:
    Glad you like it … 😀

@ Herr D:
    Like I said: I suck at sophisticated backgrounds like those you describe. But maybe I’ll find something on your updated list. And if everything else fails, I can still try to bribe you with a new item for the ‘machine … 😉

@ Keric:
    “Second Chance” doesn’t sound bad. Thanks…

Here is your gift in return:

Mass Indecision for Linea24
    (click picture to see it in full size.)

Name: Orion Kinivos
    Aliases: Orion
    Alignment: Good
    Associations: None

History:

Born in 3078 on an artificial planetoid orbiting the red giant star Betelgeuse, Orion (named after his birth star system) was a lawkeeper and hunter who protected the colonists from earth and other worlds against the many dangerous and terrifying adventive beasts that roamed the savage jungles of Nova Chios.

But when he fell in love with Merope, the daughter of the colony’s chancellor Owen Pion, he was accused of rape by her father. As punishment he was blinded and banished from his homeworld. Seeking help and a cure for his blindness he traveled to Neos Olympia, home to the EOS Corporation – a multinational conglomerate that operates human colonies outside earth’s solar system for the purposes of commercial research and mining, often without regard for the lives of anyone involved in their endless pursuit of profits.

Here he was subjected by lead scientist Arja Temis to an experimental cybergenetic procedure involving nano technologies that enhanced his complete biological make-up beyond that of any known living being. Equipped with his new powers, Orion was then charged with leading a troop of Colonial Marines to explore a new detected planet in the Alpha Centauri star system.

Arriving on said alien planet, he found a tribe of sapient humanoids with a primeval and yet emotionally far advanced civilization living in harmony with nature, and soon learned the true secret mission of his unit: The conquest of the planet for predatory exploitation – even if it means the eradication of the native inhabitants.

Sympathizing with the natives, Orion revealed his change of allegiance when he attempted to sabotage his crews ship and weapons, but when trying to absorb the blast of an exploding annihilator bomb in the final battle for the planet, his energy absorbing abilites were overloaded and his body seemed to implode.

When Orion awoke, he found himself thrown centuries back in time to earth. Trying to settle into an irritating and both technologically and socially awful primitive environment, he now tries to prevent the rising of the EOS Corporation which has its roots in the beginning of the 21st century …

Powers:

The cybergenetic procedure of EOS changed Orion’s entire physiology down to the genetic and cellular structure and provided him among other things with a supreme physical and mental condition far beyond that of a normal human being. He is faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to both humans and metahumans and has the ability to absorb virtually any type of energy and channel that energy to achieve various effects such as increasing his already enhanced physiology; generating light, heat, force, electricity and other forms of energy; gaining the capability of interstellar flight at sub-light speed; solidifying energy into force-fields; producing blasts from his hands as well as his eyes; obtaining the capability to siphon his opponents’ powers, making them temporarily unable to use them; and many more.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

@samerekaul24: Thanks, that looks great! It was a Phoenix design in the background, but now that I think about it he may need some celestial flame wings of some sort.

@HerrD: I’m glad you like it

Nug
    Participant

A Tiny Tim for JR.

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

A cat obsessed villain for Linea.

The Cat Napper

Edit: Aww I just seen your response to CD’s comment. This is not in a good way… I’ve still got the receipt if you want to take it back, and get store credit or something.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

@MadJack – That villian rocks! He would definitely give Red Bat a tough time. I’ll do an action pose at some point in the future. As for your gift, I bequeath the following superpower: person can make their dead cells (strands of hair, toenails, fingernails) become rigid and release them in a rapid manner (i.e. shoot fingernails like a gun). Unfortunately, they only grow back at the normal rate, so this would be more like an assassin.

The rest of you – Thank you for the designs and will get to those at some point. I hope to start on your gifts this weekend. Work has been keeping my busy.

Nug
    Participant

A logo and group name for CantDraw:

I tried to go for something using your initials, bro. Not very original… I know, but you could make it work with your skills. 😉

Also the text itself only allows you to color the outline… so to change the inside colors you gotta manipulate the square insignias.

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

@MadJack Orion! SCORE!

@ JR a Toy soldier trainee, I used FRM’s gift from last Santa swap!

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.