Santa Swap 3

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Santa Swap 3

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 131 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

@Cliff – Get well, quick. I’ve still got to figure out what my gift for you will be.

@JR19759
    – I’ve a heartwarming snowy Christmas scene featuring a Christmas Harlequin Fairy:

Christmas Harlequin Fairy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Keric
    Participant

@ Samerekaul24
    For this wish:
    -Some plot or scenario requiring the creation/recreation of 2-3 characters. Character description can be as specific or general as desired,
    Would you like me to suggest the characters, or would like the plot, and then to pick the characters yourself?

Mad Jack
    Participant

Yes! Like that is good. That and tighter knots are hard for me.

I think you should have a look at “ItemsRight/Miscellaneous” … ๐Ÿ˜‰

Keric
    Participant

@ cliff-get well soon
    this is my “Elf Self”

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

I’m back home.
    Thanks for all the well wishes.

They took 2 1/2 liters out of my lungs and Im on antibiotics for the seepage from my triple bypass incision.

@Skoul

LOL ๐Ÿ˜€
    and I am sure jOHN will love the Aym as much s I. Thanks again.

@Keric

I love the self elf, very well done and handsome. Thank you.

Skoul
    Participant

@Cliff: glad to have you back!

CantDraw
    Participant

@Nug – A super-villain for your Super Mom and a most powerful enemy at that – Monster-In-Law:

Monster-In-Law

Super Mom feels weaker in her presence and shrinks to half her size. I switched out “mother” with “monster” because I’m tricky like that.

Attachments:

Samerekaul24
    Participant

@Keric A plot would be enough but if you had specific characters in mind that would be fine too. Just looking for inspiration

Keric
    Participant

@Keric A plot would be enough but if you had specific characters in mind that would be fine too. Just looking for inspiration

Here is the plot, presented in the attachment (I have no characters selected, so feel free to pick the ones you like the best…)

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

@CantDraw That is too cool! Thanks for the gift, man! I love it! That’s one I didn’t think of. I love the possibilities!

Linea24
    Participant

@Keric: Here’s your present: A dress for Vanessa. Btw, I tried to it in your style. I also attached the text if you wanted to figure out how I made it.

@Mad
    Jack: How about this for a super power?ย Well, more like power set, actually. Someone who is able to adapt their body temperature to their surroundings as well as has powers that also change with their surroundings (e.g., is able to create fireballs in a desert and frost blasts in the tundra).

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ar gyfer Skoul ailgynllunio

Yay, one down, many to go. Sorry for being slow guys, but I’m gonna get all of my outstanding gifts done if it kills me.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Ummm…Bueno?

@JR
    : I love it! It’s definitely a direction I wouldn’t have gone in, but in a good way.

Herr D
    Participant

Chainsaw for Nug–sorry I’ve fallen so far behind. Illness in the family during holiday prep will slow down anybody, but hopefully I’ll catch up soon.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

@Herr D. I’m sure everyone understands. I am only too familiar with illnesses during the holidays. I hope everyone gets well and enjoys themselves.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.