Romanini’s THE WATCH

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Romanini’s THE WATCH

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Another creation, the VINEWOOD GIRL!

Tracey was your typical West U.S.A upclass girl: shopping fan, addicted to social media, but without a real talent. Inspired by the cheesy action movies her father produces and inspired by the actions of a certain group in Freemont City, she decided to fight crime as a masked vigilante. So, it begins the saga of the Vinewood Girl!

VinewoodGirl.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Does “Vinewood” have anything to do with GTA or have I just been playing that game too much?

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

@Anarchangel said:

Does “Vinewood” have anything to do with GTA or have I just been playing that game too much?

Maybe…

Thanks for passing by!

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

My new CDC contribution: The brazilian guardian, A Amazona (The Amazon)

Amazona.png

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

As fate would have it, exactly at the two year anniversary of the creation of this topic, I return to the forum trying to show more of my creations.

It’s honestly fascinating how the creativity of everybody is still growing here. So many cool created and reimagined characters with even more beauty and complexity, it’s awe-inspiring. Kudos to you, guys.

And to celebrate my return, here’s one of my favourite characters… BLUE HAIRED SPACE GIRL!! (voted IGN’s Best Hero Name – 10/10)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hawk007
    Participant

Really nice characters overall! Your shading’s pretty nice, and all the characters stories and histories are really interesting! Blue Haired Space Girl (great name, by the way) has a pretty cool costume, too. I hope we get to see more after that time gap!

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Thanks man, appreciate it.

I hope I can bring more, if the time allows, since now I’m working, but I’m still a procastinator at heart, lol!

I’m working on retconning my “The Watch” lore so I can bring a better backstory for my characters.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.