PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Glad you like it, Lord Obsidious!

After Mad Jack, I’m turning off the request beacon for now. I always enjoy getting to play with other ‘machiners characters and concepts. I find it makes me get out of my usual box of regularly frequent used items and try some new things. Very inspiring exercise for creativity.

Cheers!

hawk007
    Participant

Those are amazing!

There is another that I have, but since you have a lot right now, I’ll wait if you want.

ams
    Participant

Here is SAMATAR for Suleman!

SAMATAR-for-Suleman.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow, that’s awesome dude.

Vampyrist
    Participant

What he said.

Mad Jack
    Participant

@ams said:
    After Mad Jack, I’m turning off the request beacon for now. I always enjoy getting to play with other ‘machiners characters and concepts. I find it makes me get out of my usual box of regularly frequent used items and try some new things. Very inspiring exercise for creativity.

Glad to hear you’ll do the Walker. I fall into line with Suleman by saying: Feel free to improvise and modify the design as you like. :D

I’d offer to do one of your characters in exchange, but I’m afraid I can’t quite keep up with your greatness… ;)

@Lord_Obsidious said:
    Also, Mad Jack, I see you have taste in Lego.

Sorry, really don’t know what you mean. Last time I played with Lego was years ago – guess I’m getting old … Confused

Lord_Obsidious
    Participant

Samatar is awesome!!!

Mad Jack, you mean to say that Mata Nui was no a reference to Bionicle???

Suleman
    Participant

AMS: Nice! That’s an excellent and interesting take on the character. With all that tech and lights, it seems like an extreme 90s version of him. I can dig that.

ams
    Participant

Glad yer digging it. I guess I did channel some 90’s into the version of the character. When I read his bio, I went more tech to the extreme.

Cheers!

Mad Jack
    Participant

@Lord_Obsidious said:

Had to google what you mean, so no – never heard of that Mata Nui before. Actually the name Mata’Nui was meant as a reference to “Rapa Nui” – better known as the Easter Island which is famous for its large stone statues, or moai, who I think look very alien-like. But I’m glad you told me about this since I only know Bionicle by name. Guess I have to change the name of one my main alien species now … Wink

Lord_Obsidious
    Participant

@Mad Jack said:

@Lord_Obsidious said:

Had to google what you mean, so no – never heard of that Mata Nui before. Actually the name Mata’Nui was meant as a reference to “Rapa Nui” – better known as the Easter Island which is famous for its large stone statues, or moai, who I think look very alien-like. But I’m glad you told me about this since I only know Bionicle by name. Guess I have to change the name of one my main alien species now … http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Bionicle is sadly discontinued, and since Mata Nui was at various times an island, a great spirit, creator god, giant robot, biomech gladiator, slightly smaller giant robot and saviour; I’m sure your “Greys” idea will be fine. Besides, Lego couldn’t copyright many of their Bionicle names because they came from another language.

Trekkie
    Participant

Wow! I disappear for a few days, and this is what I come back to… As amazing as ever!

ams
    Participant

Thanks, My friend! Next time don’t stay away so long…

Cheers!

CantDraw
    Participant

Daaaaang! That’s good stuff.

Delirious AL
    Participant

Dude them’s skillz is sick! …in a healthy kind of way. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.