PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Kaldath
    Keymaster

ams said:

What is the secret for posting multiple pics?

Its Not that hard, if you are linking from another site its easier then if you are hosting the picture here but it still isn't that difficult. You just have to put each post up one at a time into your post. If hosted off site just put in the url of the picture. If you are hosting it here you will either have to have multiple folders because after 2 or 3 pictures it will not register your upload to the site into the same folder. Or you need to put up 2 or 3 images, and come back later edit your post and put up 2 or 3 more. I have multiple folders but that is because when I was experimenting when Jeff first open things here I did sometime I don't know what, that caused it to automatically create something like 10 folders so since I have them I use them. Though it looks like it is rather easy to create extra folders on the 3rd tab of the window where you insert the picture into your posts. 

Hammerknight
    Participant

That multiple folder thing is a little bit of a pain to get use to, it just takes a little time.

ams
    Participant

Here is GLADIATOR

ams
    Participant

Here is PEACEMAKER!   Made this with my oldest son while he was sick from school.

GuyGenesis
    Participant

I don't like any of them.

but…I do love Majorette, The Huntsman, and Cracker Jack… ok, let me rephrase that, anything by AMS has the promise of being awesome.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very nice work, as always.Cool

ams
    Participant

Here is STARHEART!

ams
    Participant

and PUSH!

ams
    Participant

Here is ….IRON EAGLE!

FRM

nice!

ams
    Participant

Here is my entry for the LUST contest… DIVINE!

AFDStudios
    Keymaster

That looks awesome, man!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet.Cool

ams
    Participant

Thanks Jeff and HammerKnight!

Here is another update of an old character of mine…WARHORSE!   He’s a ex-special forces vet from the Vietnam War and the mentor for STONEBOURNE.  His powers are the ability to generate bio-energetic armor and weapons.  In this pic he is powered down.

GuyGenesis
    Participant

I love the way you do their faces, so much detail, allowing them to tell a story on their own

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.