PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Thanks dudes!

@Mad
    Jack – Haven’t forgotten about your pic. Was having a rough go at it, but trying to get some time to put on finishing touches.

Mad Jack
    Participant

No problem, dude! I know it’ll be worth the waiting. Laugh

ams
    Participant

This is the WALKER for Mad Jack. Hope you like him. I struggled with this concept. When I read your character bio, I was trying to retain a 1920’s look. Hopefully that came out on this pic. Let me know what you think.

THE-WALKER-for-Mad-Jack.PNG

CantDraw
    Participant

Excellent!

hawk007
    Participant

That’s amazing! The only thing that I don’t like is that it seems to have too much color for that type of character. Though it is still amazing!

Lord_Obsidious
    Participant

Amazing!!!

Mad Jack
    Participant

@ams said:
    This is the WALKER for Mad Jack. Hope you like him. I struggled with this concept. When I read your character bio, I was trying to retain a 1920’s look. Hopefully that came out on this pic. Let me know what you think.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2014/03/THE-WALKER-for-Mad-Jack.PNG

What I think about that?! I think I wanna marry you! Wink

He gives me a very nice “The Walker: Year One” vibe. And I love how you gave him souvenirs from various eras. Cool

ams
    Participant

Great! I’m glad you like it. I struggled a lot with this pic, but kept tweaking it every time I worked on it. I was looking for a 1920’s look , but kept him a little rugged like your original. He is an archaeologist, so he’ll look a little shaggy from getting his hands dirty in the field. And any archaeologist is a collector hence the multiple weapons from different eras. The sentient computer in my revision attaches itself to Lance Walker’s wrist and feeds him information when he time jumps. I channeled many reruns of Quantum Leap when laying out the basics for him. All in all, I like how he turned out.

I would say yes to the marriage proposal, but I come with a lot of baggage (wife, kids, dogs, hamsters, house mortgage….)

Cheers, my friend!

Kaldath
    Keymaster

If you are still taking requested I’d love to see your take on my character Pysche

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/kaldath/2013/07/Psych-v2-HM3-2.PNG

ams
    Participant

Because of all the things you do for this community, no problem. Of course, all your concepts are awesome and I’ll get a kick out of working on one of your creations. I can’t promise though, I’ll break any speed records.

I’m going to have to start charging pints for these requests….

ams
    Participant

Here you go Kaldath, hope you like her. I left the “GF” of the chest insignia. I think I remember PSYCHE being part of a group and the letters standing for the name. Maybe this version is before the team formed….

PSYCHE-for-Kaldath.PNG

Cheers!

ams
    Participant

REQUEST line is closed for now. I would like to work on some concepts I have stirring in the pot.

Thanks to all for letting me play with their characters. Cheers!

djuby
    Participant

Great take on that character.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@ams said:

Here you go Kaldath, hope you like her. I left the “GF” of the chest insignia. I think I remember PSYCHE being part of a group and the letters standing for the name. Maybe this version is before the team formed….

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2014/03/PSYCHE-for-Kaldath.PNG

Cheers!

Very Nice, I really like your take on my character! and Yes, the GF stood for Gal Force

CantDraw
    Participant

Awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.