PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Nice work as always…man I miss you guys. Life has just been too cluttered for me to put out anything new, but I do try and keep up with the work coming out. You never cease to amaze sir, keep em’ comin.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Great character! Seeing his attitude/air I wonder what his actual rig would look like … “Monster Truck” I’m thinking … ;)

@ livewyre: I hope we’ll see something new from you soon. :D

ams
    Participant

Thanks to all! I too, hope to see something from livewire soon….

ams
    Participant

Any requests…..?

Linea24
    Participant

Could you attempt to do VR?
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/linea24/2013/09/Virtual-Realty-Take-2.png

Lord_Obsidious
    Participant

Daeron.png
    Since you’re looking for requests, here is Daeron, the Grecian Guardian! I think I made him before I learned the mystical art of masking so please excuse the lack thereof.

Suleman
    Participant

If your request for commissions is genuine, here’s my old character Samatar that could benefit from the AMS touch. I don’t make a lot of super-characters, but I think he’d be a good fit with your style. Feel free to improvise and modify the design.

Samatar-2013-gray.png

ams
    Participant

Ok, 3 requests locked in. I’ll work on them as time allows (family, work…..) After these, if the feeling is good, I’ll see if I’ll take some more requests. Cheers!

hawk007
    Participant

I’m good, but I can’t wait to see how you redo those.

ams
    Participant

Here you go Linea24. Hope you like it! Cheers!

VR-for-Linea24.PNG

Linea24
    Participant

*jaw drop*

Legatus
    Participant

Fantastic!

ams
    Participant

@ Linea24 – Glad you like it. It was a fun concept. Thanks for letting me playing with the character.

Thanks Legatus!

Here you go , Lord Obsidious, the fiery DAERON! I could make out some of the items you used, so there is a little more differences in the concept. Hope you like….

Daeron-for-Lord-Obsidious.PNG

Mad Jack
    Participant

@ams said:
    After these, if the feeling is good, I’ll see if I’ll take some more requests.

Well, just in case you take more requests: I’d love to see your interpration of my “Walker”. :D

Pics:
    Walker.png
    Walker2_pv.png

Story:
    Lance Walker was an American archaelogist who happened to stumble upon an abandoned, hidden base of an alien species called the Mata’nui in 1927 and was chosen by the facility’s sentient computer to become “The Walker” – an involuntary time traveler who is hurled back- and forward through time to places of special historical significance in order to “put right what once went wrong”. In the majority of cases he can’t control when and where he will end up, but sometimes he is able to willingly travel into times he already visited before. While he remembers his last name and how he became a time traveler, most of his past is a blur to him. In return he appears to have a vast knowledge about the past and the future, what originally should have transpired in history, and what change has to be done, in a specific time he appears in, to “correct” the course of events.

Powers:

Obviously, the Walker can move forward and backward in time. He also sees possible futures, and when he detects a threat to the timeline he gets automatically pulled to the corresponding point of time in order to take steps that counters this threat. He also has the irritating, and mostly subconscious, ability to sense the presence of latent and manifested mutations in the genetic code of person’s who are in close proximity to himself and to jump-start or evolve their superhuman powers.

I’m not fixed on his current attire, so (if you decide to re-image him) please feel free to do with him whatever you want … ;)

Lord_Obsidious
    Participant

Tha-th-whoah. That is – you are ridiculously awesome, such a great take on both VR and my Daeron. Fantastic, how do you do it. (my money’s on you being an early version of MODOK, known as MODOG, Mental Organism Designed Only For Genius)

Also, Mad Jack, I see you have taste in Lego.

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.