PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

That’s cold enough to freeze the fuse off a pickle. (That’s real cold)

Trekkie
    Participant

Brrrr!! That’s cold.

Meanwhile in the UK the whole country grinds to a standstill as soon as it drops below about -5 C, and the tabloids are predicting a snow-and-ice-bound apocalypse.

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Here in Carolina its cold ,people here are getting frostbite.

Myro
    Participant

Dude, that sucks. You know, on the west side of the country, we’re getting pretty mild temperatures. Highs are above freezing most days.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Better late than never: Awesome work on your latest characters! But anything else was not to be expected of you… Cool

@Trekkie said:
    Brrrr!! That’s cold.
    Meanwhile in the UK the whole country grinds to a standstill as soon as it drops below about -5 C, and the tabloids are predicting a snow-and-ice-bound apocalypse.

You have to love the UK tabloids. Almost worse than our “Bild” – which is the dumbest newspaper in all Germany. Comparable to the abysmal reality show “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!”.. ^^

We had spring like weather here for the last two months but they forecasted the winter to finally come this weekend. Hope it won’t get as cold as last year in January. We had -19 degrees Celsius (-2.2 °F) for several weeks back then. I hate wintertime… Frown

hawk007
    Participant

These are literally the best characters I have ever seen. I’m not like, being overly exited or jealous. I’m being dead serious.

hawk007
    Participant

Hey, ams? I was wondering something. I know it isn’t something you would usually do, but could you possibly do an interpretation of one of my characters?

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Hey AMS I was wondering how did you get your characters to be together like on page 27.

ams
    Participant

@hawk007 said:

Hey, ams? I was wondering something. I know it isn’t something you would usually do, but could you possibly do an interpretation of one of my characters?

Show me what you got. I can’t promise it will be quick. Quite busy with family/work these days.

ams
    Participant

@Angel of Chaos said:

Hey AMS I was wondering how did you get your characters to be together like on page 27.

Looked on page 27. There are no 2 characters together. Can you be more specific?

hawk007
    Participant

@ams said:

@hawk007 said:

Show me what you got. I can’t promise it will be quick. Quite busy with family/work these days.

Thanks! This is one of my best guys. Though it doesn’t really compare to any of yours, so I wanted to see what your version might look like.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/hawk007/2013/12/Aphelion.jpg

ams
    Participant

Here is an entry for headlessgeneral’s contest on the Challenge page.

DETECTIVE BENNETT and THE LAST GUARDIAN

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2014/02/DETECTIVE-BENNETT-and-THE-LAST-GUARDIAN-1.png

UPDATE – I tweaked some things that were bothering me. Old pic in spoilers.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2014/02/DETECTIVE-BENNETT-and-THE-LAST-GUARDIAN-2.png

@hawk007
    – I’ll try to take a crack at your character next..

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Cool dude.Cool

Legatus
    Participant

They are awesome!

hawk007
    Participant

Very cool characters! And thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.