PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Here is one for headlessgeneral’s team-up challenge in the Art contest and challenges section in the forum. His character, FLASH, who can project intense light from her skin needed to be paired up with a partner. So my man, MOB, can create and control shadows of himself.

Here is FLASH & MOB…

FlashMob-wip.png

Cheers!

Hammerknight
    Participant

I guess you can say it’s “Mob lighting”.

dblade
    Participant

Mob is a great concept! Jealous.

FRM

love the way you did the coat.

ams
    Participant

New torso piece and this is what I immediately saw. Had to stop myself before I broke major rules…

slippery-slope.PNG

CKnap
    Participant

I like!
    That is genius ams.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, dude!
    Reference for Jeff
    Hand-holding-gun-reference.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great job with the torso design, and great suggestions for the hands.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, Hammer!

Rename for the Gadgeteer contest.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2014/01/ams-SENTINEL-update-OCT-2013-helmet-off.PNG
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2014/01/ams-SENTINEL-update-OCT-2013.PNG

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Very nice! I’ve always liked that one…

ams
    Participant

Thanks, DiCicatriz! Always appreciate your input.

Here the newest character to Planet AMS, a cop named Officer Powell. She was severely injured in the line of duty and was volunteered into a new experimental program infusing regenerative nanites into her body. The outcome was that they gave her regenerative powers and limited increased strength and speed. With these new abilities, she is one of the best peace keepers around.

OFFICER-POWELL.PNG

Felt good getting this one finished. Was in a creative slump and anything I started, I never completed or threw away. Thanks to MadJack and his “hand on hip” item which was the foundation piece to get me started on this character.

Cheers!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great character. As always.

Trekkie
    Participant

Awesome, as always. Neat costume design, and good use of the hand-on-hip item (that you’ve been campaigning for for so long ;) )

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Ams I don’t know were u are but your creations to me are inspirational. Real talkCoolCoolCool

ams
    Participant

Thanks, friend! Feels good that you appreciate my concepts.

And I’m in Ottawa, Canada freezing my arse off with a temperature of -24 degrees Celsius or -11 degrees Fahrenheit for our american friends. Brrrrr!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.