PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Thanks, fellow machinerheads!

Not sure if I’m happy with the energy sword though. Looks very plain and bland. Oh well….on to the next pic!

NHA247
    Participant

I think the sword is really cool. I like to lightning effect on it and the handle works really well with it.

ams
    Participant

Thanks NHA247!

Going over pics to figure out which one I’m going to enter into the Big 100 character contest and found myself tweeking up so pics. This is my favorite trio of heroes that I have, WARHORSE, ROSE, and STONEBOURNE. These characters are probably some of my first (after many evolutions) and would be my main focus if I were starting a comicbook project today. Cheers!

TEAM-1.png

Scatman

I literally look at your creations in awe,mouth open and everything!just brillant item placement great stances and shading and colorwork is impecable!The first time I saw your stuff I said I want to be THAT good.Although I don’t think I will ever reach your certain level of creating I do know that without ever have seen them,I wouldn’t have been inspired to do the things with HM that I can today.thanx for the great viewing pleasure and to many more my friend!cheers!!Smile

dblade
    Participant

The three are really nice! Great designs!

Shiboreth

These are fantastic. I especially love Rose’s pose. Expertly done, and it fits the design.

ams
    Participant

Thanks guys and a big high five to you, Scatman!

Sorry for posting again, but I made a small tweek to STONEBOURNE’s chest insignia. It wasn’t right to me. Cheers!

TEAM-1-1.png

Scatman

back at ya!

ams
    Participant

Here’s what would have been my entry for the Humanoid Pop Quiz Contest if life didn’t get in the way of my heromachining.

SILVER SENTRY

SILVER-SENTRY.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Wow! That is amazing.

ams
    Participant

Thanks!

Resubmitting for the “100” Contest

The Reaper

ams-THE-REAPER.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@ams said:

Here’s what would have been my entry for the Humanoid Pop Quiz Contest if life didn’t get in the way of my heromachining.

SILVER SENTRY

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2012/09/SILVER-SENTRY.png

Practically unrecognizable from the Humanoid. Great work!

NHA247
    Participant

Wow the silver sentry is amazing!

ams
    Participant

Thanks! He was really fun to create. Hopefully I can shake some good characters out of my head and get to build them on the program.

Cheers!

Scatman

wow!georgous!looks like it got your ol’ juices flowin’!good deal my friend

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.