PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Hey, really love your stuff, and wanted to pick your brains as to what a hunched over character would look like. Not a full on hunchback, but more someone who looks like they’re on the prowl in a way. Smile

BeyondTheGrave
    Participant

Pretty cool stuff man.

ams
    Participant

@ Alexander – Thanks! You can try for a hunched over look by dropping the head item lower onto the body and raising the arms up. You might then have to compress the torso abit to make it look right. Try finding a reference photo on what you are trying to accomplish and work with that as a guide. Play around with that . Hope it’s helpful.

Thanks, Beyond the Grave.

Anyone lose their present unsaved work when you accidentally click the new google ad box by mistake? I think the neighbors heard me when I swore! Oops! Haven’t worked on an image since that window went into effect. So much for getting a new image up. Maybe later…..

Myro
    Participant

I don’t know if that’s what caused it, but I did lose all my saves. Luckilly I haven’t done anything in a while, and everything I had before that was also saved to text, so I didn’t lose anything important.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

@ams said:

@ Alexander – Thanks! You can try for a hunched over look by dropping the head item lower onto the body and raising the arms up. You might then have to compress the torso abit to make it look right. Try finding a reference photo on what you are trying to accomplish and work with that as a guide. Play around with that . Hope it’s helpful.

Cheers man, very helpful Smile

Shiboreth

@Myro said:

I don’t know if that’s what caused it, but I did lose all my saves. Luckilly I haven’t done anything in a while, and everything I had before that was also saved to text, so I didn’t lose anything important.

I had the same issue. That’s also when I discovered I had lacked the foresight to save the majority of my better pieces to text. Oops?

ams, now you should exert your creativity to make the coolest hunched figure yet! And then do one of the opposite gender.

ams
    Participant

How’s this…..?

action-pose-1-revised-2012.png

Scatman

That’s rad dude!yo we miss ya!

Awesome pose! Do you think you could upload the txt file?

ams
    Participant

Thanks, guys! Will post in the POSE thread. Hopefully it works….

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

awesome, just what i was looking for, the inspiration is flowing in now Smile

ams
    Participant

Here’s a new one, FINALLY!!!!

THE PATRIOT

THE-PATRIOT.png

Scatman

rock and roll!looks nice !sweet on the eyes and as bad a$$ as they come!good work!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet job.

Vengeance
    Participant

looks super

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.