Nobody’s Home

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nobody’s Home

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 299 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

Cool man! Awesome design, and great work on your buttload of shading!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Nice, Gateway is cool. Love that tiny portal he’s creating, that was a very nice touch Smile

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Gateway really shows your changes and direction. Or, as we used to say “improvement and progress.” You know what I mean. Cool

He has a very “Dr. Fate” vibe going. And, despite what my brother says, I really enjoy visiting Saint Louis.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Love the color scheme on Redwood, makes him Earthy without going over the top. Nice!

Nobody

@Nug Thanks I try and learn from the masters picking tricks here and there as you can see from the older picture to the newer one how much I improved

@Jeimuzu
    Thank you I figured I need the portal since that is what he pretty much about
    @ Atomic Punk Thanks and like I said I try to pick up on tricks all the masters of Heromachine do and even the newer crowd has some tricks I try to look at just help me to keep improving. Gateway is one of my favorite characters but I my may be a little bias since I’m from Missouri.

@DiCicatriz
    Thanks I was a little worried that I didn’t make him Earthy enough but I got to like what I did and that all you can ask for is to put out a piece that you’re happy with.

Nobody

Here is another updated character Glacier. Glacier is a member of the U.S. Alliance ad represents Alaska. Glacier has the ability of freeze breath. His breath is so cold he can freeze fire for a short amount of time. Glacier teamed up with the Alliance to stop Inferno from break all the oil pipelines and starting a huge oil fire.
    Glacier-2013.png
    Glacier-Head.png
    Original
    Glacier.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks cool (no pun intended)

Mad Jack
    Participant

@JR19759 said:
    (no pun intended)

Naahhh – you would never walk on such a slippery slope … ;)

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Awesome character, I love the frost breath!

Nobody

@JR: Thanks

@madjack
    : Puns are like potato chips you can’t just have one

@Jeimuzu
    : Thank you I’m glad the effect worked

Anarchangel
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Looks cool (no pun intended)

You totally intended that pun. :p
    But still, cool character Nobody.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Damn it. I did it too.

Nobody

Thanks Anarchangel
    Been gone for a while due to life and Assassin Creed playing so here a work in progress the Jester I had a character named that on this thread already but what the heck he could be a revamp of the old one (I didn’t like the old about a week after I made him and wanted to redo him anyways) as always any feedback welcomed.
    Jester.png
    Jester-Head.png

Nobody

Remake of Homerun from Connecticut pose by Livewyre was trying to make a pose of him getting ready to swing the bat but I suck at making poses and gave up and use Livewyre’s pose (giving credit where credit is due). Homerun is able to supercharge object to either deliver powerful striking attacks or explosions.
    Homerun-2013.png
    Homerun-Head.png

prswirve
    Participant

Great character! Are you looking for something like this pose?

swing-bat-pose.png

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 299 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.