Nobody’s Home

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nobody’s Home

Viewing 14 posts - 286 through 299 (of 299 total)
  • Author

Nobody

Contest Entries
    Nobody-CyberCopPOV.png
    Nobody-CyborgCowboy.png

Nobody

I spent centuries wandering the world without a name. That changed when I met a women named Angela and she gave me the name Isaiah and convince me to use my creator’s name to change the views of me and the misconceptions since most that feared and hunted me called me by his name anyways. People where not very accepting back then and a mob of townspeople killed Angela for being in love with a monster. I thought about using my creator’s ideas to bring her back and make her like me but that is something I couldn’t forgive myself for if I did. Now I fight alongside other monsters trying to make people see we are not as bad as they think we are. I must admit though that the only reason I joined the team of monster the Supernatural Tactics And Respond Team was to get back the notebook that my creator had written. A man name Henry Monroe stole it from me two hundred years ago and found immortality through. I can not let Victor Frankenstein’s work continue through Monroe or anyone else that may use like Frankenstein was going to and make an army of monsters like me Isaiah Frankenstein.
    Isaiah-Frankenstein.png
    Isaiah-Frankenstein-Head.png

Nobody

Lime-Light is the main villain to Silhouette and occasionally Nobody. Lime-Light can produce hard-light constructs by mere thought though mostly he does so in the form of armor. The more detailed the construct the harder it is for him to create and keep together.

“You call me evil but, what does that mean? Are we not all evil? We all experience greed and lust for power at least once in our lives. So answer this for me is evil something we are or something we do?” -Lime-Light

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viper
    Participant

Lime-Light is awesome!

Nobody

Thanks Viper

Here is just a renamed character for the contest.

Attachments:

Nobody

I can’t decide which costume looks better for Dark Matter.

And here is a WIP

Thoughts?

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

What I’d say is, for Dark Matter what you need to do is combine the two costumes. Take the shoulder section and arms from the first picture and combine that with the abdomen and legs of the second picture.

Wolf Master
    Participant

I agree with JR, though i like both.

Also black king looks cool like the jewel like jewel holding the cape on.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I agree with JR, top half from 1, bottom +abs from 2, I also like him, especially his mask.

Nobody

Thank you JR,Wolf Master, and Vampyrist for helping me with this character costume I am pretty satisfied with how it came out, well as satisfied as someone can get with their own work.

This is Dark Matter or Zox’ops Hek’irkua one of the most powerful villains in my universe. He was a member of the original Power Stone Corps. He was given the black stone that controls gravity as his power grew the stone changed shape and turned red as his thirst for power became greater. He destroyed the other members except for Ishmael Kulenum the wielder of the brown stone that gives the wielder geokinesis powers. Dark Matter attempted to merge the two stones together but never could as the new members of the Power Stone Corps. was able to free Ishmael. Dark Matter in retaliation found the Power Stone Corps. secret identities and made their jealous friend into Parasite. The full extent of Dark Matter’s powers are unknown as a stone and the wielder never merged to the extent Dark Matter have. Dark Matter does weaken if he has to concentrate a lot on a task that involves his powers mostly on object that he cannot see. Dark Matter once used his powers to to completely crush the ruler’s and his private guards’, consisting of about 45 individual, hearts all at once of the Planet Limbus as a show of strength and get the planet’s inhabitants to follow him as his army. After that show he was weakened for a short amount of time. However with things he can see his powers are almost limitless even able to increase the gravity on a small army rendering them useless. Dark Matter usually do not concern himself with conflict preferring to let his army to kill the enemy instead.

Attachments:

asubtledagger28
    Participant

Like the finished product, great work! Shading and highlights look good. You should be pretty satisfied with how he turned out, looks like you put a lot of work into this.

Viper
    Participant

Yea man that’s pretty sick!

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very nice! the highlighting is great

Nobody

When Jeremiah Villa was sixteen he was kidnapped on his way to school by The Corporation. The Corporation experimented on Jeremiah and turned him into an android. However, he did not meet the expectations and was deemed a failed experiment. The Corporation decided to exterminate Jeremiah when he used the powers that The Corporation gave him to escape. Jeremiah’s freedom was short-lived as he proved he wasn’t a failed experiment. The Corporation is constantly tracking him down. Jeremiah finally got tired of running and stands his ground in Bedford Falls. There Jeremiah protects the townsfolk from The Corporation and the corrupt Mayor ‘Mad Man’ Martin as Database.

Personality: Although Jeremiah is a loner and feels uncomfortable in crowds, he wants to help people. He views his powers as a gift and as a curse. He feels that being made into an android made him too different to have any close relationships in his life. Even with some friends, Jeremiah feels like an outcast.

Cybernetic Strength: Jeremiah’s cybernetic body gives him immense strength and extraordinary endurance.

Technology Interfacing: Jeremiah can ‘speak’ and control technology of any kind. This can be from blenders, cell phones, cars, or even the internet itself. He also showed that he can connect to alien technology as well on some levels.

Attachments:
Viewing 14 posts - 286 through 299 (of 299 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.