MisterDinoMan’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery MisterDinoMan’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 452 total)
  • Author

FRM

cool!

livewyre1014
    Participant

yep, the cape definately adds alot to silver owl, although the texture now on the silver suggests feathers to me, so I think that is the best addition. Very nice work.

Wow, I didn’t expect this much response on two relatively simple designs. Thanks fellas.

Stormblaster

Stormblaster-CU.PNGStormblaster.PNG

Scatman

yo the color, the stance,the sheer brute of chimaera is super cool!looks like an a$$ kicker!

Harlekin

Thanks the permission. I choose the character to remade. But whose thats now secret.

@Harlequin said:

Thanks the permission. I choose the character to remade. But whose thats now secret.

I’m looking forward to finding out! Have fun!

Diva Devil!
    Diva-Devil-CU.PNGDiva-Devil.PNG

Because every superhero universe needs an ice villain. Here’s Permafrost
    Permafrost-CU.PNGPermafrost.PNG

Harlekin

So my suprise Character Remade Your slicer character. I glad to give me a permission. Not an hard pose, but the armor i think very suit for her. I hope you like the result.

Slicer with my method
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2012/08/MDM_Slicer_REMADE.png

@Harlequin said:

So my suprise Character Remade Your slicer character. I glad to give me a permission. Not an hard pose, but the armor i think very suit for her. I hope you like the result.

Slicer with my method
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2012/08/MDM_Slicer_REMADE.png

I freaked out like a crazy fanboy when I saw this on your thread. She’s absolutely amazing! Thank you for this, Harlequin.

Harlekin

I’m glad to you like it. And i don’t know where comes the idea to make a custom armor, i only feel to perfect for the basic character idea.

Flyer
    Flyer-CU.PNGFlyer.PNG

FRM

love the wings!

livewyre1014
    Participant

MisterDinoMan, I would like to ask permission for a project. I am a huge fan of your work a creativity and wondered if you would mind if I did a cross-over picture featuring one of my heroes and one of yours, just for kicks. I’ve always been a sucker for cross-over comics haha.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 452 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.