MisterDinoMan’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery MisterDinoMan’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 452 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

#174 Mister Magnet possible alternate names: Flux, Ferrous, Lev, E.M.F., Ellipse, Foci, Clank
    physics references and the sound of objects being caught in his glove.

@Herr D said:

#174 Mister Magnet possible alternate names: Flux, Ferrous, Lev, E.M.F., Ellipse, Foci, Clank
    physics references and the sound of objects being caught in his glove.

Thanks Herr D. These are all great names for a magnet based superhero. I like ‘Clank’ the most.

Bastion’s armor gives him superstrength, an impentrable forcefield and the power of flight. Asides from these main traits, the suit also has a direct link to the Trio Tower database, making sure the team always has the best intel.

Bastion-CU.PNGBastion.PNG

And here’s the whole team, ready for battle
    The-Trio.png

The always quick witted ‘Torrent’.

Torrent-CU.PNGTorrent.PNG

I went into this wanting to make an owl based hero. But the design changed so much during the process that the name, Silver Owl, really doesn’t make any sense anymore. But I couldn’t come up with anything better.

Silver-Owl-CU.PNGSilver-Owl.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

I disagree…I think the codename Silver Owl still works quite nicely. My only recommendation would be a cape and/or some sort of feather motif to tie into the avian theme.

Silver Owl update
    Silver-Owl-update.PNG

Elasta
    Elasta-CU.PNGElasta.PNG

Scatman

Silver Owl is awesome!I kinda agree about the cape but the silver got lost in the pattern..just an observation!
    and nice to see ya up there on the cc#96 roster,congrats!

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Silver Owl looks Cool! I have a Character with the same name, which after just looking at I realize is in desperate need of a redesign, lol .. I think I will work on that later tonight Cool

Thanks guys, that means a lot.

Chimaera is an animal activist who can take on animalistic attributes, but she can only channel one animal at a time.
    Chimaera-CU.PNGChimaera.PNG

Very nice posing and coloring on Chimaera. And the design is simple but effective. I like!

Harlekin

Nice very brutish. Sometimes use this eye position, i think more effecting than the looking down eyes. Chimera and Silver Owl are very nice pictures.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 452 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.