Mechs over here!

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mechs over here!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 270 total)
  • Author

Trekkie
    Participant

Holy -add expletive of choice here-, those latest two are awesome! Especially Alphacent

Calvary_Red
    Participant

The awesomeness continues.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

I’m baaaaack!!! Caballine-art.pngCabal.pngCabalshaded.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome back, it is good to see you around again. Especially when you’re putting out stuff as awesome as this.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Thanks buddy! Can’t wait to get back to making more stuff!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Woohoo, îmi place!

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Oh wow! I was confused for a sec when i saw the words “Imi place”….i thought i was imagining it. Thank you ! And thank you for using my language! It was a nice little…surprise.

RobM
    Participant

Your work is, of course, stunning, but I really appreciate that you post process pictures that give little hints to how you do what you do. Thanks.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Thanks Rob.And no problem!
    So here we are with a new mecha called Radioactive Cut.Whenever he spots an enemy his arms immediately burst open into tiny bits revealing a deadly radioactive energy wave that makes anyone around him fall to their knees…and then he proceeds to murder them with the radioactive claws that could either kill them instantly or kill them slowly….either way they won’t survive…like at all…
    Radioactive-Cutline-art.pngRadioactive-Cut.pngRadioactive-Cutshaded.jpg

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow………. lived up to your name there didn’t you.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Wow! Thats absolutely fantastic!!! You’re making me really envious – but in a good way of course… Wink

Delirious AL
    Participant

Very cool. Cool
    Very unique flavor to your work. Laugh

CantDraw
    Participant

Those last two mechs are absolutely amazing! Your lighting is second to none.

the M E G A

Dude, you’re a mech WIZARD!! Love the color combos you use, too — they really make ’em pop out.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Here’s another mecha called The Collector…sorry if it’s not that good…i had little accident and lost a bit of blood so i’m feeling pretty weak…now if you don’t mind,i’m going to go lie in bed for a while…see you guys later! The-Collectorline-art.pngThe-Collector.pngThe-Collectorshaded.png

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 270 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.