Mechs over here!

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mechs over here!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 270 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

[wahnkwahnkwahnkwahnkwahnkwahnkwahnkwahnk] Realism detected! Brace for impact!

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>May I submit the Smoke Assassin to HM’s Character Of The Year contest?</span></p>

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>May I submit this to HM’s Character Of The Year contest? I hope that scenes are allowed as well as characters.</span></p>

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Sure man! Go ahead. Thank you!

I read in the contest rules Kaldath doesn’t want a lot submitted by each person so the poll won’t be huge and I’ve sent a lot. Not sure what the hard and fast rules are. Does anyone know?

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Moon Guardian is great piece of mysterious character.
    I really love that mask of his plus that hair on the wind, wonderful.
    In my opinion the lightning effects are well done, also overall design is good.

Forest Construct is quite exotic.
    Nice use of flora, both around and on him/it.
    Sunrays and the way they iluminate this piece of art gives that creation somewhat of unique atmosfere, i like it.

Earth elemental is full of things i can’t stop to admire.
    Water, lightning, character design, background, everything fitting together completely.
    I love the way character is positioned. Doesn’t take to much space on creation, but also isn’t too small.

Smoke is also great, and version with “dramatic lightning” really speaks to me.
    Loving the way character is partially enclosed in darkness, while the visible part is quite bright.
    Smoke effect truly gives a special feel to that piece of creation.

War (both night and dusk/dawn version) are perfect pieces of scenery.
    Details far away and those being close, all of them are great.
    Characters in middle part of the creation are positioned in a way that looks natural.
    background that’s far away is also really well done.
    Good job on this one.

@Herman

I have no idea. I myself tried to pick few but i failed. To many creations that are special in their own way, at least in my opinion. And i don’t want to pick some and leave rest behind, so having hard time thinking about it.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Wow, smoke is phenomenal!

hawk007
    Participant

(I got you Herman) I’m only asking to be polite, but I’m assuming you’ll say yes. Can I submit your last two for hall of fame nominations? I don’t even care if the poll will be big, it just makes it better.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Of course Hawk. Thank you!

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Here is a little something i did a while ago. Just a little something.

Accidentally uploaded twice..oops…no idea how to remove it so…uh…twice…the pleasure..?

Also..yet again having problems uploading the finished picture. So if you want to see it go to my deviantArt page @abominal401

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

Everything about the Lion Warrior is fantastic. Awesome scale.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Man, your work is amazing.

Trekkie
    Participant

Holy moly, ‘Lion Warrior’ is great! I love the scale- that landscape really looks vast

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 270 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.