Mechs over here!

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mechs over here!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 270 total)
  • Author

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Delirious AL: Yeah no i’m good. Thanks anyways.
    DiCatriz: I know what you mean…the ocean is beautiful yet terrifying at the same time…every time i go swimming in deep water this image pops up in my head…and then i start panicking…
    Vampyrist: A simple word…but says a lot. Thank you!

Legatus
    Participant

Time for me to join the chorus of the praise.

Fantastic!

son4
    Participant

Nice stuff I am a big mech fan myself looking foward to whatever you come up with next.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Thanks guys. Glad you like it. Now…i did this one just because i’m excited for Dark Souls 2 coming to PC in a few weeks. Ever since it was announced that the release date was April 25…i uh…was pretty depressed…and disappointed but i manged to hold on and avoided as much internet as i could to not spoil myself. Hope you like it. :) Death-Awaits.jpg

Candruth

I’m not going to lie– I get really excited when I see that you’ve updated. I absolutely love this.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

I’m not going to lie…but comments like yours make me really happy. I’m glad you like it. Laugh

Vampyrist
    Participant

I’m also going to be truthful, that is awesome, in both the modern and literal definition.

JR19759
    Keymaster

If everyone else is being honest, can I lie? It’s absolutely terrible ;)
    But all joking aside, you’re amazing at shading effects, some of your work is truly awe-inspiring, and those works of yours that I wouldn’t classify as awe-inspiring are the ones that I can’t classify anyway because my brain melts before I can classify them.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Happy to hear that i’m improving with shading. It’s been bugging me for a long time. Seriously though…you have no idea how happy i am…i just…i don’t…there really isn’t much i can say when i see comments like yours. The only thing i can do is say thank you and smile. :)
    I might get back to mechs and switch to these again soon…they’re fun to do and difficult at the same time. Really happy you guys like it.

Legatus
    Participant

I don’t like it… I love it!

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Even better! Thank you!

CantDraw
    Participant

…drool…

Like Candruth, I get uber-excited when I see you’ve updated. Every time I see your stuff, I get an artistic shot in the arm. I’m amazed at how many creative ideas you come up with.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Thank you Draw! Honestly these ideas either come out of nowhere when i mess around with HM or i see something in real life that inspires me to do some of these images.
    Now…here’s my entry into the Angels & Demons contest.
    War.jpg

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

I present to you SHIVA.

SHIVAline-art.jpgSHIVAcolor.jpgSHIVAfinal.jpgSHIVAfinal-mask.jpg

Mad Jack
    Participant

Looks like we already have a winner for the Angels & Demons contest. I for one wouldn’t dare to compete with such plain axesomeness … Surprised

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 270 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.