Mad Jack's World of Superheroes & -villains

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mad Jack's World of Superheroes & -villains

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 195 total)
  • Author

Mad Jack
    Participant

I really like Baron’s threads and the raising dead effect is pretty cool.

Thank you! But honour to whom honour is due, I have to admit that the raising dead effect was inspired by JR’s own interpretation of Baron Samedi.

Ooooh, he remind me of the villian from the Frog Princess movie.

You mean The Shadow Man? I think he’s more based on Papa Ghede or Papa Legba which are both similar to Samedi but more on the “good” side. Variants of him, if you like…

I really dig Baron Samedi. He looks great both from close up and from a distance, that’s not easy. Just so many cool little details and effects.

Thank you very much. I did put a little more effort in this character than usual, because I wanted to do justice do it’s “real” life model … 😉

JR19759
    Keymaster

I really like Baron’s threads and the raising dead effect is pretty cool.

Thank you! But honour to whom honour is due, I have to admit that the raising dead effect was inspired by JR’s own interpretation of Baron Samedi

Wow, I’m amazed someone remembered that one, it’s quite old. And I think we can all agree, your Baron Samedi is miles better than mine.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Only two more days until the release of this years Creators Club Poster – can’t wait to see your reactions. 😉

Meanwhile, after I already showed you my alter ego when he’s not so upright (see page 1), I think it’s time you see his/my “hero style” outfit.

at work
    (click picture to see it in full size with more details – for powers and profile see page 1 of this thread.)

Mad Jack
    Participant

The Creators Club Poster of 2015 has finally been published and I want to point out that there are hidden, interactive features in the online versions which you really should check out. Just follow the instructions at the bottom of the pages on which you will land after clicking on the following pictures … 😉

Creators Club Poster 2015

Creators Club Groupshot Wallpaper 2015

Viper
    Participant

That’s really freakin cool haha.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Thanks Viper!

Okay, back to “normality” then. Here’s an update of an older character of mine:

Zeitgeist
    (click picture to see it in full size with more details)

Wolf Master
    Participant

Viper is very cool.

And I just took a proper look at the poster after downloading, the link covers are great, love “the savage wolf master”,you really did go above and beyond with the creators club poster!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Viper is very cool.

I agree. Hope you like Zeitgeist too … 😉

CDC #110 entry:

THE OBSERVER

The Observer

He’s a millenniums-old android built by aliens to observe and, if necessary, intervene in the fate of human kind. His technical abilities allow him to teleport to any point in time and space and to mentally control both human minds and machines. He has often crossed the paths of “The Walker”, but since his goals when manipulating the timestream aren’t always clear, they are sometimes allies and sometimes enemies.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Ha ha, sorry obviously planked there. Yes I meant zeitgeist. Viper is cool too though 🙂

Mad Jack
    Participant

CDC #111 entry:

Dark Mage – The Summoning

Dark Mage - The Summoning
    (click picture to see it in full size with more details.)

Skoul
    Participant

Woah! Well I think I know who’s going to win! (but I’ve been wrong before) Amazing job!

CantDraw
    Participant

Wow! That is an awesome scene.

Vengeance
    Participant

wow good looking stuff as usual

Mad Jack
    Participant

Woah! Well I think I know who’s going to win! (but I’ve been wrong before) Amazing job!

Thanks! But the competion is strong.

Wow! That is an awesome scene.

THX! Guess I should do background scenes more often. If only I wasn’t such a sloth. 😉

wow good looking stuff as usual

Thank you!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Lately I realized that my universe is jammed with superheroes but has a lack of worthy supervillains. Let’s try to change that… 😉

THE GREMLYN:
    Gremlyn

Headshot:
    Gremlyn

(click pictures to see them in full size with more details.)

Powers:
    Gremlyn can emit an “anti technology field” that not only shuts down any electronical device within a 100ft radius but also causes everything vaguely mechanical in his vicinity to fall apart. When this field is actived no TV, radio, phone, computer, or car will work and if he walks into a hospital it is concidered an act of terrorism.

But when the field is down any machine just works better for him, as if they want to please him. For example, if he walks in a room with a jammed photocopier or frozen computer, they will spontaneous start working again. This also allows him to repair and improve every machine even if he doesn’t really understand its functionality.

Being the perfect anti-eavesdropping device as well as a very skillfull mercenary, assassin, and spy, he gets plenty of well paid jobs from dangerous people all around the world and has managed to built a small criminal empire with an international reputation.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 195 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.