Linea24’s Astra Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Linea24’s Astra Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 406 total)
  • Author

Linea24
    Participant

Here’s Harriette overlooking a ruin called Auorme.

Harriette-overlooking-Auorme-1.png

By the way, the blue and green planet isn’t Earth, but Antia, which is Felinae’s sister’s planet.

Harlekin

Yeap Herr D have right try out new things that upgrade your imaginery and help for the improvement.
    Nice gallery i love the faery theme.

Linea24
    Participant

Thanks, Harlekin!

Linea24
    Participant

Ok, I just finished this one portion of a much bigger picture I want to do. I wanted to try shading my character for once, so I did it on this one. If anyone has any suggestions or critques, I’ll gladly accept them.

fairy-and-dragon-fight-part-1.png

Close-up:

fairy-and-dragon-fight-part-1-close-up.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

That shading is amazing!

Trekkie
    Participant

Agreed. Fantastic shading- especially on the face!

Torog
    Participant

Great job for your first time shading. Minor critique, there are a few spots where your gradients hang outside of the body’s contour. Just keep on shading your pieces your skills will improve.

Harlekin

Not bad, not bad. I see some cool idea. Nice work Linea. Very stunning piece. Keep on going.

Linea24
    Participant

Thanks, all! I just did what I do on my drawings and shaded where I felt there needed to be shading.
    @Toroq: Thanks. I’ll try to catch it next time. But the one overlapping the hair- I couldn’t figure out how to hide it.

Nug
    Participant

You have a great gallery! You can tell you challenge yourself to do bigger, and better things with each piece!

Linea24
    Participant

Thanks Nug!

Anarchangel
    Participant

That fairy is really cool. I love the colours……..That sentence wasn’t very manly, was it?Confused

Linea24
    Participant

@Anarchangel: Thanks! And your secret not-so-manly sentence is safe with me…as far as the internet goes.

Linea24
    Participant

Here’s the second portion of the larger picture that’s also going to include the fairy I posted yesterday. Again, I greatly appreciate any critiques.

fairy-and-drakan-fight-part-2.png

I know in the first part it says dragon, but I couldn’t really figure out how to do anything but the tail. Instead of a dragon though, I made the other character a drakan, which is essentially a combination of a fairy and a dragon.
    Also, the charred wing is where the fairy hit the drakan, and is the reason why she is falling.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I really like it. The only concern I have is the fact that her hair and the fire are the same colour. I realize that this may be on purpose but personally I would try and change one of them so they don’t look so similar. I actually thought I might all be hair at first glance.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 406 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.