JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Cool designs dude.Cool

Legatus
    Participant

My Heart Burns and the Rainbow Silhouette:

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Grosse/smilie_gr_132.gif

JR19759
    Keymaster

@BB & AoC- Thanks guys.
    @Legatus- Okaaaaaay, that face is all seven shades of strange.

I’ll be putting together this years Creators Club poster over the weekend, hopefully I’ll have it done by Monday. Some people aren’t going to be on it because they still haven’t sent me text files so I can’t use the pictures they sent me (one person got incredibly lucky and I’ve just got their text, but everyone else who hasn’t sent me a text file, I have emailed you about it when you first sent me the pics and you haven’t replied so…….)
    Anyway, give an idiot 5 minutes and they start making motivational posters. So that’s what I’ve been doing, no idea why.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2014/02/Mo1-Thats-Just-So-Stupid.png
    (my default position half the time)
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2014/02/Mo2-Be-Yourself.png
    Mo3-Soapbox.png
    (so true)

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool

Mad Jack
    Participant

I think the facepalm and the internet are inextricably linked – very nice execution here! Cool

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.
    I had another go at My Heart Burns, changed a few bits. Still not entirely happy with it, but then again my inspiration was a computer drawn picture by a proper artist, so there’s no way I could get the shading, posing or emotion to come through in the same way, especially not with what little talent I have. I cannot do tears on heromachine and it’s so annoying, and my expressions suck as well. And I can’t convey emotion at all.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2014/02/My-Heart-Burns-Take-2.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

You did a great job.

JR19759
    Keymaster

And here’s take three. I managed to wrangle a bit of emotion out of it, none of the eyes or mouths we have in the machine are very good for expressing sadness or pain, so it’s not perfect yet, I’m still experimenting. I’m not going to stop until I’m fully happy with this and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. This might take a while.

My-Heart-Burns-3.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Will it help if I tell you that that piece just seems to get better and better with each version? Cause it does.

Myro
    Participant

I think you’re really getting the emotion across in the last picture.

Hammerknight
    Participant

You can try these out. The lines under the eyes may be to much.
    Sad-faces.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. I’m going to put My Heart Burns on hold for the moment, until I can get back into the right place to carry on (that sounds pretentious).
    Anyway. This is another one you might see me coming back to. I think this has potential. At the moment it’s a bit basic.
    Look-To-The-Clouds.png

Inspired by a beautiful song called Look To The Clouds by Feather

“I’m sure that there’s a knack for this, but I haven’t found it yet
    You make it looks so easy, I can tell you that it’s not
    When you’re born with feet on the ground, not to fly but to walk
    Not to fly but to walk.
    I can do this (Spread your wings)
    Run a little faster
    Look to the clouds now
    I can to this”

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet.Smile

Trekkie
    Participant

Majestic.

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Dude this is sweet. It’s like a portrait.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.