JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@JR19759 said:@AtomicPunk- I can see what you mean, I did mix in a bit of steampunk there I guess.

Well, you got the second part but missed the first. Wink

JR19759
    Keymaster

@The Atomic Punk said:

Well, you got the second part but missed the first. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

I got both, I was being selective in my answering Wink

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

@The Atomic Punk said:

Well, you got the second part but missed the first. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

I got both, I was being selective in my answering http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

*Plays Queen’s “Innuendo”* Laugh

JR19759
    Keymaster

Anyway, I’ve not posted anything in a while. I was inspired by some of this weeks contest entries, so I went and did this.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/09/Butterfly-Dress.png
    Butterfly-Dress-Headshot.png

djuby
    Participant

Very cool. If you are missing entering contests, I would be more than happy to take over the character design contest every now and then. Would need a hand figuring out the poll feature, because I’m a bit thick when it comes to stuff like that. Or I could just pull a Jeff and announce a winner.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Well djuby, maybe if the contest has some thing to do with costumes.Wink

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

How do I say… muack! Seems someone was inspired with all the awesome entries and amalgated that into a sharp, sophisticated butterfly.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@djuby said:

Very cool. If you are missing entering contests, I would be more than happy to take over the character design contest every now and then. Would need a hand figuring out the poll feature, because I’m a bit thick when it comes to stuff like that. Or I could just pull a Jeff and announce a winner.

Thanks. I’m not missing entering contests all that much, I didn’t enter them that often, I just liked seeing everyone else’s awesome work. But if you wanted I could let you guest judge a few (I’m sure a few people would have liked you to have guest judged this weeks contest Wink ). Anyway, I’d never have been able to enter that into the contest, it took me a couple of days of trial and error before I got the right inspiration for the costume and then another half a day meticulously going through your gallery looking at costume and hair ideas and building the thing and then another half a day looking at Trekkies gallery and shading it. By that time the contest was over.

@AP- Thanks (although I don’t know how you say muack, not even sure what a muack is).

djuby
    Participant

Whatever works for you man. Just let me know.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

AtomicPunk-Muack.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

@AP- I think the usual phonetic for that sound effect is Mwah (with an extension on the a depending on preference), but thank you all the same.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Color… colour… realize… realise… muack! Wink

JR19759
    Keymaster

Anyway. Haven’t been very inspired at all at the moment, plus uni’s just getting started up again so I predict a brain-drain on creativity over the next few days (hopefully not weeks). But I just threw these together, don’t ask why, maybe I’ve still got some leftover inspiration from last weeks contest, but I still wasn’t inspired enough to create characters for them.

Dresses.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

The stars dress is really nice. I need to work on my color blending.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Guess who’s back! Not that I went anywhere really, but I haven’t actually posted anything new in here for over a month. Actually, scratch that, I haven’t created anything new to post in here for over a month. Creators block hit me hard. I think the blame for that lies in two things 1) Uni & 2) my current obsession with Pokemon and MLP: FiM (god, they are taking over my life, aaaarrrrgggghhhh). But anyway, finally I’ve managed to put together something, even though it took me a week and it isn’t my best work. I’m happy with the lower body, but not so much the upper body. Here you go.
    Mage.png

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.