JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.

Saiban.png

There are some things that people try not to see, truths that are too terrible that people don’t notice unless they are forced to. But Kira Saiban sees them. They took her parents when she was just a child and she wants revenge. She sought out her enemy and learnt its strengths and its weaknesses, patiently waiting until the time was right. Now she will strike, sweeping through them like the waves, crushing their empire of darkness. She is only one, but they fear her.

Herr D
    Participant

Hey, man. About your witch? If my research is correct, traditionally power is gathered by the left hand and sent out by the right.
    So, if she’s a “traditional,” she’s either taking power from an otherwise invisible dragon, or she’s attempting to bait one here rather than summon one here by stealing it’s power from a great distance.

–Or maybe it follows that she happens to be the one-in-a-million that is physiologically reversed? Heart on the right, brain hemispheres swapped? Then she could be doing just about anything dragon-themed while sending out energy.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Herr D- Honestly, I didn’t think about any of that. The wand is in her left hand because she’s left-handed and that’s about as far as the thought process on that went.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Saiban is really awesome. Love the posing, the blood stained sword looks epic, and her facial expression is perfect for her bio. You really nailed the whole “I want revenge” look.

prswirve
    Participant

I dig that dragon smoke on that witch. And you’re still the best at doing body tattoos. Awesome work as always.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.

I seem to be doing a lot of girls recently. So here’s one more.
    Goth-Girl.png

Legatus
    Participant

Sweet!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Since I have alow internet connection, the image uploaded slowly from head to toe. The moment I saw the face, I was like, GOTH GIRL!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@JR19759 said:
    I seem to be doing a lot of girls recently.

Ummm… Goth Girl is cool. Have to admit, though, her dress is a little more toward steampunk.

Anarchangel
    Participant

She looks great but I kinda found myself giggling at “I seem to be doing a lot of girls”….Just in case you were wondering how mature I am.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Legatus & LS- Thanks
    @AtomicPunk- I can see what you mean, I did mix in a bit of steampunk there I guess.
    @Anarchangel- That too. Wink

prswirve
    Participant

Oh that too….

DiCicatriz
    Participant

You’re very good at hairstyling these characters, this one fits perfectly with her character. Love the little peek of red too on her shoulder. Nice tough :)

Mad Jack
    Participant

@JR19759 said:
    I seem to be doing a lot of girls recently. So here’s one more.

Uhm – maybe it’s time for you to get a steady girlfriend? Just a thought … http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

JR19759
    Keymaster

@prswirve- Indeed
    @DiCicatriz- Thanks. The hair is something I’m particularly proud of with this one.
    @madjack- Probably. But being serious, I think that girls suit my style better than guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.