JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Hanging Man is just wonderful, the dropped hood is a really nice touch.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@RobM said:

It’s the hands in the pockets for me.

Agreed.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks everyone

ams
    Participant

Love your concepts. You’ve inspired a punk rock girl character for me down the line. Cheers!

Lightningsword
    Participant

I love it, sometimes random rather than following a theme is better.Wink

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.
    Another random one again.
    Space-Patrol-Sergant-Kloe.png

Nug
    Participant

I like your concept here, JR! No offense, and this may be just me, but the stripes on the pants are throwing me off. She has a very well crafted, and old style feel , official type uniform – top. Then when it gets to the pants, it feels to me like it gets a little “circusy” vibe. All in all, it’s a cool piece! ;)

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Nug said:

I like your concept here, JR! No offense, and this may be just me, but the stripes on the pants are throwing me off. She has a very well crafted, and old style feel , official type uniform – top. Then when it gets to the pants, it feels to me like it gets a little “circusy” vibe. All in all, it’s a cool piece! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

Does this look better?

SPS-Kloe-Alternate.png

I just added the stripe because the full black seemed a bit dull.

Trekkie
    Participant

I think the flat black works quite well. It draws the eye to the detail on the jacket and wing-harness. Cool design regardless.

Nug
    Participant

Indeed, Trekkie. He spent some time on that too, and it seems a shame to draw the eye away from that. Much better, JR!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Far better. And very creative! that’s the thing I like most about this community.Wink

JR19759
    Keymaster

You know when sometimes you get an idea stuck in your head that won’t go away. Well this was one of those times.
    Heromachine-Award.png
    Stupid I know, but my mind works like that. I think I shall call it a “Herbie”.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Wow! Who’s the receipient this year?

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Too funny! Not a bad idea, though. Maybe have an icon display in the Hall of Fame or a “trophy case” in a Member’s Profile. Wink

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.
    Just brainstorming, but if people like the idea (and I’ll let my fellow moderators have the final say on this because it’s not just my call), we could at the end of the year have a heromachine oscars type thing, where people nominate ‘machiners in different categories and then vote on who should win the award (categories like best image, coolest thread, CDC fave, best newcomer; for example, I’m sure I could come up with more), and the winners win a “Herbie”.
    I’ll leave it up to you guys, but I quite like the idea.

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.