JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Yup. Agreed.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Victor just stood there for a minute or two, marvelling at how different he felt, how much more alive, more powerful.
    he said, his voice reverberating around the room.
    His eyes scanned the room, noticing everything and seeing more than any mortal could, as if he was seeing the past, present and future of every object at the same time. He allowed this to sink in and process before his eyes finally came to rest on Olivia, who, amazingly, was still alive and trying to crawl towards him.
    He said impassively, as he bent down in front of her, the glow from his body causing her to squint.
    “I wouldn’t count on that,” Olivia murmured. He speech was laboured, as where her movements, as she reached into her pocket.
    Victor said, a trace of amusement creeping across his telepathic voice.
    “Yes,” Olivia said as, with as much strength as she could muster, she slammed her fist into his torso. Victor recoiled and stared down at her hand in amazement. The glow was leaving his body and entering whatever she had held in her fist.
    “No,” he screamed as he pulled himself away. But it was not enough, the power was still leaving him. “What did you do? What is that?”
    “The one thing you overlooked Victor,” Olivia said triumphantly. The energy was starting to enter her now, the wound in her stomach was healed and the energy was lifting her on to her feet and into the air. “When you killed Reed, you didn’t know what he had in amongst his possessions, the thing he took from the military only a few days previously. Neither did he for that matter, or he probably wouldn’t have shown me. But after you killed him, I took it with me and showed it to Father Pryor. He recognised it immediately.”
    She held out her hand, opening her fist to show the gem that rested in her palm.
    “This is Cordeorum, the heart of god. It was the centre of The Other’s power when he fell to Earth. Whoever holds this can truly control the power of the Other.”
    With a roar, Victor threw himself at her, lunging desperately for the gem.
    Victor was thrown back. His body felt as if it was tearing apart. He could barely open his eyes as he looked up to see Olivia advancing on him, her body alight with the blue energy that had just a few moments ago inhabited his body.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/07/The-Other-F.png

[Note: I would like to point out the Cordeorum is not the heart of God, but the heart of god because it’s a nickname referring not to one God but to many gods as a theory. Just so we don’t start all of that again.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif]

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Love it! You know, I think we both have the same costume-less heroes idea. Is that a problem? I could do something else if that would be too confusing.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Magnus Maximus- I can’t claim ownership of non-costumed superheroes so you can do whatever you want

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, I was going to do another picture and story for the Other, to wrap up the entire thing, but I think I like it better if you make up your own minds as to how it ends.

So instead, here’s some random street punk girl.
    Street-Punk-Girl.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Cool tattoos! How much masking did that take?!

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Trekkie said:

Cool tattoos! How much masking did that take?!

Left arm, masked a circle to each half of the arm, masked the aura to a second two halves, then masked another two halves to the aura. Right arm, same for both dark tattoos + another two halves for the web tattoo. Plus theres at least 6 torsos, 4 for tattoos, 2 for shading. So lets just say a lot.

JR19759
    Keymaster

“I’m not doing much, just hangin’ out. Heh heh heh.”
    Hanging-Man.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Hey JR, since our ideas are so similar, would you be open to maybe having our characters exist in the same universe? Totally optional, of course.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Magnus Maximus said:

Hey JR, since our ideas are so similar, would you be open to maybe having our characters exist in the same universe? Totally optional, of course.

Not sure about them existing in the same universe, but I’m not averse to a crossover.

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Alright. Whatever you want to do.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Anyway. Another random thing.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/07/Faun-1.png

Plus a headshot.
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/206/2/7/faun__headshot__by_jr19759-d6f3iqa.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Crazy good! The hetero-chromatic eyes really pop.

Scatman

street punk girl is one of your best casual characters yet.I can’t put my finger on it,but it might be the arm poses and her relaxed chill pose.

RobM
    Participant

It’s the hands in the pockets for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.