JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Mala.png

Originally from a planet numerous light years away from Earth, Mala’s parents sought refuge on Earth before she was born, settling in up-state Michigan. Mala holds the interesting distinction of being the first alien born on earth. Her people have a powerful connection to mystical forces, abilities which are especially strong in Mala. She was invited to join W.I.L.D’s superhuman training facility, where she became friends and room-mates with Chrisi McMann. She is a part of Class A alongside Chrisi and her twin brother Jason.

prswirve
    Participant

Nice use of that split arm and great colors! Regarding shading, if you choose the right colors, (Colors 1 and 2), HM items are already pre-cel shaded, so it will still look good without zypping.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Danny.png

The head of Class B at W.I.L.D’s superhuman training facility, Danny is gifted with super-human speed, being able to reach 200mph under the right conditions. He may be cocky and headstrong, but he is a good leader and always looks out for his team. He treats the inter-class rivalry like a school sports day, he likes to win but its not the end of the world if he loses. Unbeknownst to him, and most other people, he has attracted a certain pair of eyes amongst his normal gaggle of admirers.

Pose by AMS.

I know it’s not my best, but I’m really having trouble with male heroes at the moment. No idea why but I’m not feeling particularly inspired on that front at the moment.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Robert.png

A shapeshifter, Robert’s body is made out of a malleable substance, not unlike silly putti. He is virtually un-harmable, his elastic ‘skin’ rebounds most impacts, and he can reform after being torn into a thousand pieces. This condition also allows him to take any shape he can think of, and his ‘skin’ contains a morphic pigment, meaning he can change the colour of his ‘skin’ and even transform his ‘skin’ into convincing clothes, to make his shapeshifting ability even more effective. Due to the nature of his condition, he can only hold a form as long as he concentrates, otherwise he reverts to an amorphous blob, something he tries to avoid, as it tends to freak people out. He is a member of Class C, and enjoys using his abilities to pull pranks on his class mates.

This could also double as a warning as to why you should never put yourself in a liquefier.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

That is terrifying….i love it ! How did you make the blob by the way ?

JR19759
    Keymaster

Many many heads, arranged randomly, covered with more heads to cover the inner outlines and give the darker pink shaded area, then more heads to get the lighter pink inner colour, then more heads for the arm.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Ok…scratch that…this is probably the creepiest thing i have ever seen.

Myro
    Participant

Well done, sir.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Hmmmmmm, I don’t think I’ve ever been called sir before. I like it.

BTW ExEp, I did say he freaks people out. Whenever I look at him I just laugh.

Anyway, more new stuff from Sir JR

Katherine.png

The leader of Class C, Katherine is a powerful telekinetic, with the ability to control an objects kinetic energy, causing things to move inexplicably or stop without slowing down. She can also remove the kinetic energy from objects to create blasts of kinetic energy, which she releases from her hands. She has a slightly antagonistic rivalry with Chrisi, the leader of Class A, and she takes the whole inter-class rivalry much more seriously than Danny, Class B’s leader. She is very competitive and quite arrogant, sometimes even cruel, she came up with the nickname Bob The Blob for her shapeshifting team-mate. However, she isn’t really as nasty as she first appears and just tries to act tough due to the bullying she suffered when she was younger.

Weilyn

Love the hair!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

That is amazingly creative, JR! Robert definitely freaked me out!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Finishing of this series now.

Lucy-Lydia-And-Nicki.png

Three room-mates at W.I.L.D’s superhuman training facility, these three girls are as different a group of friends as you are ever likely to find. Lucy, a west coast vegetarian hippie flower child, is a very outspoken, cheerful and often tactless chlorokinetic and enviromental empath with a very caring heart. Lydia is a fire-breathing half-demon who will more often than not be found alone reading or playing video games, having become very self-reliant and introverted due to her appearance. The final room-mate, Nicki, is a reserved and straight-talking girl who was born blind and developed super-senses to accommodate, which, alongside her mutate toughness and reflexes, she used to become a celebrated street fighter, which she occasionally practices against any other students who are stupid or cocky enough to take her on.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Klara.png

An elven mage and master of numerous mystical martial arts, Klara is one of the guardian of the magical realms, which coexist with this realm but are beyond human reach without the use of special gateway objects and concoctions.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Love the design of her dress! Reminds me of a character i once saw in a game…forgot what game it was though.

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.