JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

No idea, don’t really play many games, but it was slightly Street Fighter inspired (only very slightly though).

Anyway. Borrowed heavily from RobM for this one, I’m sure you can figure out which one.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/05/Temporal-Leech.png
    Actual size.

A parasitic creature known as a temporal leech, this vile creature travels along timelines until it finds a being with high temporal potential. When it does, it will attach its-self to that being and leech away their temporal energy, until eventually that being is erased from time. The is some speculation that this is the basis for most ghost stories, feelings that something or someone is there that you can’t see or feel, these could be the left overs of a temporal leeches last meal. However all of this speculation is based on very little evidence, as the only people ever truly aware of a temporal leech soon never even existed.

Weilyn

Nice! Love the “chaotic symmetry” so to speak.

Scatman

Katherine’s attire is amazing and the hair is real unique!But then again so is everything you do!Great work on that last crew!

RobM
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Anyway. Borrowed heavily from RobM for this one, I’m sure you can figure out which one.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/05/Temporal-Leech.png
    Actual size.

A parasitic creature known as a temporal leech, this vile creature travels along timelines until it finds a being with high temporal potential. When it does, it will attach its-self to that being and leech away their temporal energy, until eventually that being is erased from time. The is some speculation that this is the basis for most ghost stories, feelings that something or someone is there that you can’t see or feel, these could be the left overs of a temporal leeches last meal. However all of this speculation is based on very little evidence, as the only people ever truly aware of a temporal leech soon never even existed.

Cool. Can’t have enough tentacled appetites!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Fear.png

Myro
    Participant

Creepy, but cool.

Weilyn

Love it!

Herr D
    Participant

OKAY! JR? I just have two questions–who scratched him, and how much to hire the scratcher as a bodyguard?

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Herr D said:

OKAY! JR? I just have two questions–who scratched him, and how much to hire the scratcher as a bodyguard?

I get the feeling they were self inflicted

JR19759
    Keymaster

Anger.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Sorrow.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Pain.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Goodbye my dear friend, I will miss you.
    Loss.png

Weilyn

That is one of the most stunningly beutiful sunrises I have ever seen on this forum.

CantDraw
    Participant

Maybe I’m being too real, but I recently lost a close relative, and Loss really got to me. It’s perfect. BTW, the last several have looked great.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.