JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/05/Lolita.png

Part of the mysterious group known as the Masters, Lolita is a very powerful psychic, with various telepathic, empathic, telekinetic and mind controlling powers. She prefers to fight at a distance, where her psychic powers give her an edge. She usually uses hypnosis to send her opponents to sleep, before mentally altering their dream state and removing their fighting spirit. As tough an opponent as she may be, Lolita is not very physically strong and will often come unstuck if she is faced with a more physical opponent, especially if they fight in an underhand way. She is also terrified of bugs and ghosts.

Weilyn

Cool!

Legatus
    Participant

That is a fantastic dress!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys

Kori.png

A powerful glacikinetic (ice controller), Kori is a member of the mysterious group The Masters. Able to control her body temperature and the temperature around her, she can freeze the air molecules in her vicinity, creating huge localised snow and ice storms. She will often freeze things into ice weapons. Of course, she has a vulnerability to fire and heat, but she is also weak against hard objects that could break her ice weapons (such as hard rock and metals).

Harlekin

You ask it, i do it.
    I hope you like it.

Lauren Keiler – Harlekin Version.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4093/harlequinjrreqlaurenkei.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Awesome, thanks a lot.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Anyway.

Toxic.png

A member of the mysterious Masters, Toxic is notable because of his immunity to all known forms of poison/ venom/ radiation/ toxin, instead he seems to become stronger the more disgusting the surrounding are. He often plays his guitar whilst battling, but it is unwise to get near him, because he has modified the guitar to double as a toxic sludge gun at the flick of a switch, using his amp as the pump and silo. His main weakness is that he is not the most intelligent person, leaving him wide open to psychic attacks. He’s also vulnerable to anything impervious to his toxins.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, it’s finally happened. Have have run out of inspiration for male heroes. I put the Masters on hold after only 3 because I couldn’t get the inspiration to do them, then I started on doing a new team of teenage superheroes, did three heroines that I’m quite proud of, but I can’t think of anything for the male members of the team and I don’t really want to do another all female team if possible.
    Anyone got any ideas or suggestions? Please.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

I’m on an Alien spree at the moment. I start of with a typical outfit or armour seen in our history, e.g roman legionary, and then i apply it to some weird coloured alien thing. Then i start the process all over

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’m trying to do an everyday hero thing with this team, and I’ve made one of the girls an alien. I would do her a brother, but she has a very specific power set and having two of that power set on one team would be a bit like overkill.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

you could do the opposite of that power set for her brother Confused
    I tend to loom at what i’ve done in the past, put all that inside ‘the box’ and see whats outside ‘the box’

JR19759
    Keymaster

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/05/Chrisi.png

Born with slight mutant powers (danger precognition, superhuman senses), Christine ‘Chrisi’ McMann lived a fairly normal life until she was caught in the middle of a supernatural incident in the centre of Lake City. The incident rendered her a quadriplegic, losing both of her forearms and her left leg. However, anyone who believed she would never be able to properly move again reckoned without her brother Jason, a mechanical genius, who built his sister cybernetic replacement limbs and spinal implants to enable her full movement again, as well as some more unusual modifications. Soon after, both teens where approached by Professor Ulysses of W.I.L.D and offered places at W.I.L.D’s new super-human teaching facility. Chrisi acts as leader of her class, Class A, but she sometimes struggles with her condition, finding fighting using her enhancements tiring and she often prefers to use crutches or a wheelchair when she doesn’t need her cybernetic limbs.

Weilyn

Oh, wow, that arm is fantastic!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet.Smile

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. The arm was inspired and taught to me by Iscarioto (Genius).
    I’ve decided to focus more on design than shading for this lot, as Weilyn has pointed out before, shading takes to long, and sometimes some designs look better with minimal shading.
    With that in mind, here’s Jason.

Jason.png

From an early age, everyone knew Jason was special. At age 5 he was rebuilding computers, and by age 10 he was studying advanced Astrophysics. Now, age 17, he is possibly one of the smartest people on the planet. A mutate by birth, he not only has super-intelligence, but also possible innate capability, omni-linguism (thanks to a device he invented and had implanted into his brain that translates his and others speech) and a form of super-human endurance that allows him to go for extended periods of time without sleep. However, he has always been very shy and had trouble making friends. His only true friend was his twin sister, Chrisi, so when she was badly injured he used all of his powers and skills to help her. Both thought that when they were invited to join W.I.L.D’s new superhuman training facility, Chrisi was only being taken along to keep Jason company, but both soon proved this theory wrong, adjusting spectacularly to their new surroundings. Jason has found making friends at the facility much easier than he thought possible and even developed a crush on another ‘student’, although due to his shyness the only person aware of this is his sister.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.