JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Pride Villains

The Knights Of Purity

Knights-Of-Purity.png

An extremist religious sect who aim to remove all things that they view as not pure. They are strict in their following of the bible, they abstain from eating pork and they are fanatically homophobic, going so far to perform terrorist acts against high profile members of the LGBT community, well known atheists and the places of worship of other religions. They have fought against Pride many times, but they have also attacked Justice Guards’ Gold Hawk, who is the most high profile gay superhero.

Harlekin

Your group shots are fricking cool. Nice works.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Harlequin said:

Your group shots are fricking cool. Nice works.

Thanks Harlequin

JR19759
    Keymaster

Bia
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/02/Bia-1.png

The sister of Nike and a cautious ally to Pride, Bia is first in line to the throne now that Nike is stranded on Earth. Whilst Bia is the older sibling, the Altarian hereditary system is based on votes, so the most popular of the heirs to the throne becomes the first in line, and whilst she lived on Altar, Nike was the most popular of the four children of Pallas and Styx. Bia has called upon her sister and her allies to defend Altar in times of need, but has always refrained from bringing her sister back home, at first out of jealousy, but later on request of Nike, who wished to stay on Earth with her friends.

Vampyrist
    Participant

She’s very regal

prswirve
    Participant

Pallas and Styx… I can’t help thinkin.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@prswirve said:

Pallas and Styx… I can’t help thinkin.

What sort of idea?

Anyway, next up……

Kratos

Kratos.png

The second oldest of the four children of Pallas and Styx, Kratos is a brilliant warrior, fearless and ruthless. However, Altar has been at peace for many centuries. Kratos’ war mongering ways angered his parents and the population of Altar, his popularity plummeted and he became the last in line to the throne out of the four. He grew angry at his parents peaceful ways and tried to start a revolution against them, but his plans failed and he was captured and banished to a distant hellish planet. His anger turning into hatred and a lust for revenge. When he found out that his sister, Nike, had become stranded on Earth, he escaped his prison and travelled to Earth, hoping to kill her. He planned to kill his siblings, leaving him as the only heir to the throne. However, his plans where foiled by Pride and his other siblings. He may have been defeated, but he has always returned trying to conquer Altar and Earth.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Zelus

Zelus.png

The youngest of the four heirs to the throne of Altar, Zelus is a kind hearted being, always willing to help others. Popular with the population, he never wished to rule, but he allowed himself to be considered out of respect and love for his parents. When his sister, Nike, went missing he wanted to search for her. However, his elder siblings were not so willing, and they managed to convince the population that he was too inexperienced and naive to rule, so his position in line to the throne fell. Now he is second in line to the throne, since his sister Nike and his brother Kratos are no longer on Altar. But he still struggles against Bia’s influence over his life.

Scatman

Bia is beautiful and those Knights are cool as heck!Love your concepts, as of lately especially!

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Scatman said:

those Knights are cool as heck!

I hope you mean the designs only there Wink

Glad you like the stuff I’ve been coming up with.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Last thing for Pride for the moment.

The AnarchQueers

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/055/2/6/the_anarchqueers_by_jr19759-d5w1tst.png

A terrorist team, who aim to get the LGBT community equal rights, by force if necessary. Originally their ideas were similar to those of Pride, but they became increasingly aggressive and anarchistic when Queer Guy, a gay mercenary with authority issues, took control of the team, removing the more moderate members and replacing them with his hard-line supporters. The current team consists of Dee-Kay (a short, asexual mutate whose touch causes things to age rapidly), H (a hermaphrodite psychopathic assassin), Butch (a super-strong lesbian whose lover was killed by the Kinghts of Purity) and Ironside (a former army sniper with metallic skin who was kicked out of the forces under don’t ask don’t tell).

JR19759
    Keymaster

Just something random I threw together. No profile or story a.t.m.

Abina.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I wonder what Heromachine will be like in 1000 years time?

Hopefully like this…..

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/02/Hero-Machine-3000.png

“Are you tired of having to walk to the nearest telepad in order to get to work, wish you could teleport without one?
    Are you frustrated by things in your way, wish you had the strength to smash through them?
    Are you confused complicated maths and physics, wish you were smart enough to understand?
    Well now you can, with the NEW HERO-MACHINE 3000, from Herbert Corp. Developed at the Jeff Herbert Institute for the Advancement of Superheroics, this new machine is capable of doing all this and more.
    The culmination of 1000 years of research and development that started with the very first Heromachine at the dawn of the 21st century, we can now proudly say you will not find a better Super-Augmentation Machine in the colonised solar system. As well as all of the upgraded features from the Heromachine 2900, this new machine includes:
    – 200 heroic templates
    – 100 new power sets available
    – 5 year extra lifespan on powers (not including immortality)
    – Improved On-Board Hydrogen Fuel Cell for maximum efficiency
    – Capable of augmenting multiple people with the same powers simultaneously, with extra augmentation pods available from retailers
    – 50 year warranty
    – Now with a 100% reduction in addictive chemicals

Buyers of the Deluxe Package get free use of the costume design department at the Heromachine Building in Denver.
    Suitable for most homes.
    Delivery and Installation free of charge for homes on Earth, other colonies may vary.

Price: 1,250, 000Cr

Disclaimer: Herbert Corp and Heromachine cannot be held responsible for the actions of users of this interface. Any and all accidents, acts of violence/ terrorism committed by Heromachine augmented persons is not the responsibility of either company under the Protection Of Corporations Act 2565″

Vampyrist
    Participant

Both are cool, but all the little details sell the Heromachine and I want one.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Vampyrist said:

Both are cool, but all the little details sell the Heromachine and I want one.

Thanks and I do too.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.