JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Pinocchio

Pinocchio.png

A puppet brought to life by an extraterrestrial force when his creator made a wish for a son. Physically he is in his late teens, but he has a very childish personality, enjoying playing pranks and often throwing temper tantrums. However, he has a very strong sense of right and wrong. He has the ability to control people through his ‘puppet strings’ that shoot from his fingers, but if that doesn’t work, he wields his control bar like a hammer, smashing anyone who gets in his way.

Great start on your ‘Fairy Tale Fighters’. Can’t wait to see more.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@headlessgeneral said:

Great start on your ‘Fairy Tale Fighters’. Can’t wait to see more.

Thanks hlg. I was very much influenced by your work for this lot.

Weilyn

I really like the idea of fairy tale themed super heroes! Really looking forward to seeing the following characters.

djuby
    Participant

The fairy tale pieces are brilliant!

prswirve
    Participant

pinochio is cool… he hasn’t started lying yet?

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.

Jack

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/02/Jack-The-Beanstalk-1.png

A man with the mutant ability to control plant life and produce mind altering pheromones, Jack started out as a petty criminal, using his powers to grow cannabis plants at a extra-fast rate, making huge amounts of money. However, he began to meddle with plants biology, trying to cross it with more powerful hallucinogenic plants. However this back-fired and exposed him to an extreme mood effect, making him much more peaceful. He was incarcerated in a mental asylum, until he was freed during a break out. Instead of going back to his criminal ways, he approached the Fairy Tale Fighters, offering to use his powers and underworld knowledge to help them fight crime as Jack And The Beanstalk.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Gingerbread Man

Gingerbread-Man.png

An experimental robot, created as an investigation into the possibilities of cybernetically enhanced or even mechanical soldiers, he is powered by a prototype self-sustaining energy core and he is capable of extreme speeds. One day his core program was infected by a virus and he became self aware. Escaping the lab, he began helping people in need, attracting the attention of the Fairy Tale Fighters, who took him in and refashioned him as the Gingerbread Man. Remember you can run, run as fast as you can, but you can’t catch him, he’s the Gingerbread Man.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

JR, The Fairy Tale Fighters are GREAT! Concept and art wise. I’m not getting any images for The Six or the Protectorate. I’m still learning, but would you mind if I tried my hand at a Fairy Tale Fighter? I’m thinking of a reformed Big Bad Wolf to partner with Red Riding Hood, who by the way is a great design! Though seeing how he killed her Grandmother that might be hard to accept. BTW, Gingerbread Man ROCKS!

JR19759
    Keymaster

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

JR, The Fairy Tale Fighters are GREAT! Concept and art wise. I’m not getting any images for The Six or the Protectorate. I’m still learning, but would you mind if I tried my hand at a Fairy Tale Fighter? I’m thinking of a reformed Big Bad Wolf to partner with Red Riding Hood, who by the way is a great design! Though seeing how he killed her Grandmother that might be hard to accept. BTW, Gingerbread Man ROCKS!

Weird, I’m not having any problems getting the images for The Six or The Protectorate. I’d try right clicking on where the images should be and clicking ‘Open in new tab’ if you want to see them.
    As for doing a pic of Big Bad Wolf, go for it. I might make the villains for the Fairy Tale Fighters the subject of a design contest later, so you could enter it there if you so wish.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Took a while for the images to come in, for what everreason. The Six is very interesting as well as the Protectorate.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

I would be grateful yet somewhat horrified to be saved by a fast-running robot designed like that. Wink

prswirve
    Participant

Nice nice nice concept and stunning artwork on the fairytale heroes. I can see where that piper goes now.
    BTW gingerbread man looks sinister yet funny. I dig the bow tie.

Trekkie
    Participant

@prswirve said:
    I dig the bow tie.

Well of course. As we all know, bow ties are cool (sorry, couldn’t resist).

But yeah, The Fairy Tale Fighters have great designs, and the backstories you’ve given them are very good, too.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.
    Trekkie, you beat me to the punch there, that was exactly what I was going to say.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.