JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/017/1/f/aquara_by_jr19759-d5rs697.png

Name: April Fisher
    Alias: Aquara
    Affiliations: The Angels
    Powers: Underwater Breathing, Fluid-kinesis
    Info: The daughter of an Atlantean and a human woman, April has a mixture of both worlds, able to breath in air and water and control any liquid telekinetically, but with an un-Atlantean appearance (bar her ears). She is on the university swimming team and is their star performer. She was reluctant to join The Angels at first, fearing that exposure of her powers would lead to her being branded a cheat. However, she was forced into joining when the renegade Atlantean Aquata attacked the city. She is a kind person in general, but she still carries a trace of haughtiness that come naturally to Atlanteans.

Loving the addition of their civilian outfits. The backstories are great too.

Dionne Jinn

I absolutely adore this team! Great group!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Nice patterning! Where did you get the scales? Cool

JR19759
    Keymaster

@MisterDinoMan said:

Loving the addition of their civilian outfits. The backstories are great too.

Dionne Jinn said

I absolutely adore this team! Great group!

Thanks guys, unfortunately, that’s the last of the team (there will be a group shot in a few minutes).

Kaylin88100 said

Nice patterning! Where did you get the scales? Cool

they’re in the Male Spandex.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, here’s the group shot.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/017/a/1/the_angels_by_jr19759-d5rsd4g.png

Left (or bottom-centre then left) to Right
    Beast Girl, Aura, V-Sonic, Dream Weaver, Aquara

Scatman

awesome group!

Weilyn

Showing the civilian clothes as well was a stroke of genius! Great group!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. I didn’t just want to do the ordinary ‘costume- profile’ thing with them, I wanted to show that they are Super-HUMANS, they have everyday lives as well as being heroes.

Anyway, normal service will now be resumed. And you can have a look at a character I’ve mentioned numerous times but never actually created until now.

The Negadroid.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/017/f/a/negadroid_by_jr19759-d5rsw4q.png

A mechanical being built in the far future for an unknown purpose, it runs on negative emotions, fear, anger, hatred etc. Its entire purpose is to survive, to which end it causes as much pain and suffering as possible, subjugating millions in its own time until a consortium of scientists and heroes opened up a warp gate and pushed the Negadroid through, hoping it would be sucked into a different dimension. It wasn’t, instead being drawn back in time to the present day. It has fought many battles against Earths heroes, most notably The Protectors, Justice Guard and The Angels.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Awesome!

Trekkie
    Participant

Fantastic!

ams
    Participant

Great work and concepts! Cheers!

Scatman

he’s is now my new favorite of the mech genre and I am just blown away by the stature the colors and the pure richness and depth of the creation itself!dig dig dig!I have never made a mech or definitley not of that magnitude so inspired,I will have to try to biuld one myself…if I can even get close to the awesomeness Negadroid!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow, thanks for the comments guys.
    Scatman, I’d like to see what you’d do for a mech, maybe we could do a crossover between your mech and Negadroid.

Scatman

well I think I will start on him tomorrow and see how it goes!coming soon………………..

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.