JR19759’s Redesign Contest

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges JR19759’s Redesign Contest

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 215 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

BIG BAD WOLF….(sorry, no highlighting)

BIG-BAD-WOLF.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

This contest has only been up 2 and a bit days and I’m already blown away by all of the entries. I have no idea how I’m going to judge this one.

NHA247
    Participant

I plan on completing a few more for this contest.

Here is the Giant.

NHA247-TheGiant.PNG.png

Awesome contest JR19759!

prswirve
    Participant

got too sleepy to finish the big bad wolf…

werewolf-1.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

I went a little bit Arctic Fox, but still, here is my Fox. I was thinking more cat burglar then costumed mercenary.

Fox.png

NHA247
    Participant

Here is the Big Bad Wolf.

I had trouble with the face but I think he came out ok.

Big-Bad-Wolf-JR19759.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok guys, I reckon this contest deserves another week (or at least I need another week to decide which of these designs is my favourite). So this is your half-time whistle. Go have some water, eat some oranges and have a team talk. Then we can kick off the second half.

prswirve
    Participant

NHA that werewolf is pretty scary… he’s like really holding a grudge against red riding hood :)

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, contest over. really hard to judge this one, but I eventually got it down to one. And that one is NHA247

NHA247
    Participant

Wow! Thank you very much. :)

fluffy123
    Participant

do another plzSmile

JR19759
    Keymaster

@fluffy123 said:

do another plzhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

As you wish.

How about this. Lets see you redesign the crew of the Star Voyager Lazarus

Ambrosia
    Species: Human
    Bio: A human who accidentally gained immortality through a scientific experiment gone wrong. She became hardened and distant after seeing her friends and family grow old and die and she vowed not to let any one get close to her again. When humanity colonized the stars, she enrolled on many star voyages, looking for a way to end her immortality. She has tattooed much of her upper body with numerous strange markings, as well as dyeing her eyes and hair (pink and blue respectively). She wears glasses.

Captain Raad
    Species: Kaaneno
    Bio: The captain of the Star Voyager Lazarus, Olanna Raad Nimor is a first class star pilot. He is also an outcast from his own race, after his gambling habit built up huge debts amongst the wrong people. However, he is trying to atone for some of his more unsavory actions in paying of these debts. He looks much like the classic humans image of an alien, green skinned and big eyed. He wears Star Voyager captain’s uniform (a black coat with gold detailing).

Carla
    Species: Cyborg
    Bio: A cyborg originally designed by Andro Industries as a pleasure ‘droid for soldiers away from home. However, she broke her programing and deserted. She joined Captain Raad’s crew as the technical officer and he has taken her under his wing and helped her come to terms with her past. Much of her synth-skin has been lost in battles, but she refuses to replace it, saying it makes her feel more individual.

Morag The Space Gorilla
    Species: Gorilla
    Bio: An ex-lab animal with hyper intelligence, Morag negotiated his way out of the lab and into Captain Raad’s Star Voyager. He is now the chief mechanic aboard and works on fixing the ship, as well as Carla and Wrench.

Tarak
    Species: Nephropidae
    Bio: A crustacean with a kind heart and a hard shell. Tarak was sentenced to death by his war-like race for helping prisoners of war escape. However he escaped and now lives in exile, serving as the medical officer on the Star Voyager Lazarus. He is very patient and gentle, unlike the rest of his species, but he has a brutal strength that can destroy large chunks of the equipment in his medical bay if he loses his temper.

Vala
    Species: Mermoid
    Bio: The ships cook and resident alien mermaid, Vala was brought up in the richest part of her planet. Her father made his money building Star Voyagers and tried to fast track his daughter to the top of the business. However, Vala, who had spent much time amongst the crews of her fathers’ ships, refused, saying she knew many people who deserved the job more than her. When her father rebuked her, she ran away. She joined the Lazarus as a cook to spite her father, as he viewed the cooks as the lowest job on a voyager. It also helped that the Lazarus was a Voyager run by her fathers’ rivals’ company. Her species is bipedal with fins, no nose, webbed hands, gills and tentacles instead of hair.

Wrench
    Species: Human
    Bio: A tech nerd from the Titan colony of the human space colonization, Wrench came by his nickname in his teens, when he built and raced his own zero-g hover pods. He used his winnings to buy upgrades, until one race he crashed horribly, losing his arms and legs. He designed cybernetic replacements and used his remaining winning to commission Andro Industries to build them. He then got a job working as a service engineer for Andro Industries, before being hired by Captain Raad to aid Morag on the Lazarus, as well as to keep an eye on Carla.

Maluma
    Species: Kinanti- Human
    Bio: A rare inter species hybrid, Maluma is the offspring of a Kinanti space farer and a human nurse. As kinanti are a hermaphrodite species Maluma has traits of both sexes, however she prefers to identify as female. She is itentifiable as a human hybrid by her fingers and toes, of which she has more than a normal kinanti (4 compared to 2 on each hand/foot and a lack of a prehensile thumb on each foot) as well as her legs, which are human in structure. Kinanti are much more muscular than humans and are slightly taller, averaging at around 6.5 foot. As a hybrid, Maluma isn’t as muscular or tall as a normal Kinanti but she is still more muscular than a normal human woman.

I’ll give you guys around a week, maybe more if there are more entries.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Anybody?

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Anybody?

Great characters and concept. I’m just pressed for time right now. Star Voyager Lazarus would make a great “Friday Night Fights” challenge.

prswirve
    Participant

i wanna try carla but .. yeah.. havta find time too.. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 215 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.