headlessgeneral’s army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery headlessgeneral’s army

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 513 total)
  • Author

Thanks son4 and MisterDinoMan. And thanks for the ranks MisterDinoMan, I think I’ll go with Major Terrell Jackson.

This is for the Wednesday Night Special Anime/Manga Challenge #1 “Mage”

headlessgeneral-Anime-Mage.png

For NHA247’s redesign contest.

Gold Strike
    NHA-Gold-Strike.png

Another for NHA247’s redesign contest.

Aalok
    NHA-Aalok.png

Maaz
    Participant

Aalok looks great, but if there’s one thing I don’t like, it’s the feet. They kind of look awkward, not the placing, but the colour. Still, great work on him. (BTW, that face rocks)

Great mask on Aalok. And I love that you repeat the logo in the background. It frames the image really well.

Thanks guys!
    Maaz, I think I see what you mean about the feet. I think it is the lighter red highlight color I put on the feet but then didn’t continue up the ankles so the color just stops, which I think makes it look a little weird.

For dblade’s design contest. It’s unfinished but I have no more time to finish it and the design is there on the center girl so, here they are.
    Evil Ms

DB-Evil-Ms.png

Weilyn

Great entry!

Scatman

yo they are great..or almost.anyway her face is sooo realistic I wanna ask her out,and love the tat,but what really brings it home is the guns,great pose!

Thanks Weilyn and Scatman Smile I hope to finish the other two girls too, hopefully you will like them just as much.

For Character Contest #H07 “The Nature of Wings”

Blackbird – Winged mutant sniper
    headlessgeneral-Blackbird.png

Another for NHA’s redesign contest

Rubber
    NHA-Rubber.png

Bad-People
    Participant

I like the use of the collar around the boots.

Scatman

Alot of great characters HM will have to judge and by far you are in the top 5 if not better with Blackbird!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 513 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.