Hammerknight’s Herald, welcome to my world.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hammerknight’s Herald, welcome to my world.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 155 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

I have been wondering how zypping on a grayscape character would look. I was thinking it would come off ghostly. It might have what do you think?
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/hammerknight/2013/02/Ghostly-Image.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

Man I have not posted any new art in a long time. Here is “The Jump”, I was just missing around to see how it would turn out.The-Jump.PNG

Herr D
    Participant

Well, he looks good in the air . . . I do hope he’s insured.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I was looking through the forums and came across a new members thread, Linea24 had a cat design that was pretty cool. So I have to do one of my own. Thanks Linea24 for the wonder idea.Gray-Cat.PNG

prswirve
    Participant

wow that cat was really awesome! I like the way you use the hair for his “beard”. :)

Hammerknight
    Participant

Thanks.

Hammerknight
    Participant

The Champ.Thumb-Champ.PNG

prswirve
    Participant

Doin some thumb wrestling lately?

Weilyn

Ah, the ancient game of kings.

Great idea Laugh

RobM
    Participant

@Hammerknight said:

The Champ.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/hammerknight/2013/04/Thumb-Champ.PNG

Now, that’s art!

Hammerknight
    Participant

I give you Phoenix Angel, she came to me last night right before I went to sleep.Phoenix-Angel.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

Just wanted to miss around a little. I added the young centaur in paint.net.Centaur-family.png

Weilyn

Sweet!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Thanks

Herr D
    Participant

Glad to see you’re still ‘chinin,’ HK. Nice family. Looks like they’re on their way to graze. Dine. Well, whatever. “The family that grazes together stayzes together, right? Is the mare also a mayor?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.